1- Back Together

"Then finish it" Steve says causing him to stop.
"Cause, I'm with you till the end of the line" Steve says. Bucky just stares as Steve and I can see something flicker in Bucky. Just then the glass bottom breaks under Steve and he falls.
"No!" I scream, Bucky looks at me realizing I'm there. We both then jump, I manage to fly to the shore. I feel my body shake as I'm scared to never see Steve again. That's when I see Bucky pulling Steve from the water, then walking away. I then watch as we are in crumpled building fighting off what looks like copies of Iron Man suits. Next I am stopping Tony and Steve from killing each other and watching the man I love walk away from me.

I sit up in the bed, my body covered in sweat and I am shaking. It had been over four months of having these terrible dreams. Four months I have been alone, Steve has been looking for Bucky and helping locate Loki's scepter. I had helped for six months then decided to stay in the US in case Bucky came back state side. I also thought I would do better helping find Loki's scepter so I moved back into the Avenger tower after a month of being alone. I couldn't stand being alone and even though Tony annoyed the hell out of me I at least had him for company.

I got changed and decided to head to the kitchen to get some food. Tony and Bruce still didn't know about Steve and I. When they asked why I had been with him I just lied and said Fury wanted us to work on SHIELD missions together.  I was just about to leave my room when the door starts to open. A figure walks in and I immediately jump into his arms.

He drops his bags, grabs me spinning me around

He drops his bags, grabs me spinning me around. I kiss him hard and he kisses me right back. Thank God Tony didn't put cameras in the rooms I thought to myself.
"I missed you so much" I say to him as we break apart and he puts me down.
"I missed you too, and I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner" he says to me.

"Hey, you've been busy trying to find your best friend. I'm not going to stop you from doing that. I told you when you left I would be a selfish girlfriend if I made you stay" I tell him.
"Are you?" He asks me. I look up at him confused. "My girl?" He says.
"Are you now just officially asking?" I say to him.

He lets go of me and then goes into one of his bags. I watch him take out a little black box and my heart starts to beat faster.
"I've had this for awhile, it's a promise ring. Cassandra Jean Austin will you be my girl and go steady?" He then asks opening the box. Inside is a gorgeous white gold ring with an emerald jewel in the center.

"Steven Grant Rogers I would love to be your girl" I say as he takes he ring out of the box and puts it on my finger

"I love it" I say as I hug him and  kiss his cheek.

"Sorry to interrupt Miss Austin, Mr Rogers but Mr. Stark is calling a meeting. Agent Hill has arrived with info on Loki's sceptre." We hear JARVIS inform us. I look at Steve, "Tony must have saw you come to my room" I say to him.
"Well, I guess they will all figure it out now" Steve smiles at me.
"Let's get this over with" I say as I take his hand and we leave my room.

We head toward the elevator when we hear footsteps behind us. "Hey Steve, welcome back" we hear Bruce say.
"Hi Bruce" Steve replies as the three of us approach the elevator. I notice Bruce look down at my hand in Steve's and he smiles.
"I knew it, plus Nat might have slipped up and told me" he smiles as the doors open to the elevator.
"And she's suppose to be the best at keeping secrets" I say as the tree of us step aboard the metal machine. I press the button for the conference room and we watch as the doors slowly close. The elevator moves and we wait for it to finally come to a stop, the doors open once again and we allow Bruce to step off first.

Steve and I follow and we enter the conference room to see everyone gathered, "Captain Rogers is good to have you back on US soil" Maria says to Steve.
"Thanks" Steve replies. Tony the spots us and quickly notices my ring and our intertwined hands.
"Is that what I think it is" he says raising an eyebrow. I just roll my eyes at him, "that's all thanks to me" he smirks remembering the time he forced us close together in the elevator.
"It's not cause of you Tony, and you missy are suppose to be the best at keeping secrets" I say to Nat as we sit down at the table with everyone else.
"I don't know what your talking about" she smiles at me.

"Now that everyone is here, let's get this started" Maria says to us all. "Now, thanks to Agent Austin's excessive research we believe to have the location of Loki's sceptre." She passes around files to all of us.
"My brothers sceptre is of great importance" Thor tells us for over the millionth time.
"It's at a HYDRA base in Sokovia, and we believe Baron Strucker is the one who has it" I tell everyone.
"Are we sure about this? Is it actually there?" Clint asks.
"100% sure" I tell him.
"Then let's suit up and go" Tony says.
"Tony, we need to make a plan" Steve says.
"The plan is we go in, blow stuff up, grab the sceptre and leave" he smiles.
"I agree" Thor says.

I just roll my eyes at the men, "Bruce you stay back in the jet and be code green

I just roll my eyes at the men, "Bruce you stay back in the jet and be code green. Tony you try and break through whatever barrier they may have around the barracks. I will be with Steve fighting off the soldiers covering the permiter. Clint, Nat you two cover us in case any incoming soldiers show up" I explain to everyone.
"And what of I Lady Austin?" Thor asks me.
"Take out whoever you can" I instruct.
"You've definitely rubbed off her in more ways then one Capsicle" Tony says and I feel my face flush.
"You heard Agent Austin, lets all suit up and meet at the Quinjet in an hour" Steve says ignoring Tony's remark. We all get up from the table and head off out of the conference room.