Chapter 7

Ralph's POV:

'You're joking?' I question after Jack tells me what happened, 'he's trying to kill me because of voices?'

'He's not trying anymore, at least,' Jack shrugs.

'Jack, he tried,' I remind him, then sigh, 'but I guess it's not his fault. Where is he now?'

'Don't know, Maurice went to find him,' Jack wiggles his eyebrows.

I laugh and nudge his shoulder, I'd they tried anything, I'd be concerned.'

Jack laughs, 'Why?'

'One if them is underage,' I smile.

Jack shakes this head and smirks before he pecks my lips, 'you're adorable.'

'Bitch, you're the adorable one here,' I smirk at him, leaning close, 'with your fiery temper and absolutely adorable face.'

He smirks, 'whatever you say, Ralphie~'

He closes the gap to kiss me, roughly. He grabs my face at first, before they slide down to my waist to pull me in. My hands grab onto his face and wrap around his neck. His lips against mine feel so perfect. He licks my lower lip, and I grant him entrance. His tongue roams in my mouth, causing me to moan. I feel the warmth of his tongue touch my sensitive mouth. He soon gets bored and decided to move to kissing my jaw and then my neck.

My hands begin to tangle in his hair, pulling it causing him to moan. He kisses around my neck and sucks at it, until he finds my sensitive spot. I moan rather loudly when he sucks at it, I feel him smirk against my neck.

'I can make you moan louder than that~' He whispers. I blush.

Suddenly, he pushes me to the ground and pins me dowm, kissing my lips passionately. Once again, he goes down to my neck but continues to travel down. I feel him grow hard, and as he trailed down to below my naval I also grew hard.

----time skip----

After a night of passionate kissing and loud moaning, I woke up in Jack's arms.

I turn to face him and quietly giggle at his adorable sleeping face. I kiss the top of his nose as his eyes open.

'Sorry, did I wake you?' I whisper.

He smiles, 'no, you didn't.' His voice is raspy but cute.

'God I love your morning voice,' I say.

He chuckles, 'Shut up. Come on, let's get up.'

Roger's POV:

When I wake up, Maurice is by my side. We must've fallen asleep because we're still near the cliff edge. The stranger thing is that we're really close together, and my arm is over his waist. Feeling a little embarrassed, I move it and sit up.

I must've woken him, because he soon sits up too, with a yawn. Which, I won't lie, is kind of ... adorable. Jesus, what am I thinking.

'Hey,' he says.

'Hey,' I respond.

'How are you?'

'I'm ... fine,' I say, unsure of how I really feel.

He gives me a look that makes me think he knows I'm lying, but not wanting to push it, he says, 'ok.'

A few moments of silence fall between us, before a question comes to my mind,
'Maurice?'

'Yeah?'

'Last night, just before I told you what was wrong, you said that I would think you're crazy if you told me something,'

I stop a moment when I see him breath in shakily and turn red and avoid eye contact.

I continue, 'what is it? Your little secret?'

He takes another shaky breath as I lean towards him, watching is flustered face. Not much distance is between us.

'I can't say,' He mutters.

I look at his eyes which are avoiding eye contact with mine as he stares at the floor.
'Why?' I question.

'Because I-you-I just ... can't,'

'Why are you blushing, Maurice?' I smirk, I think I just might know his little secret.

'I-' He stops himself.

'You're avoiding eye contact and you're a blushing mess. I think you should tell me,' I push him, leaning closer to his face.

He finally looks me in the eyes, unsure of what to say. He darts his gaze between both of my eyes, intimidated by the few inches between our faces. He takes a last shaky breath before glancing to my lips and very gently and lightly, he kisses them. He doesn't move, and pulls back after a single second.

'I'm sorry,' He says, looking sad. Just as I open my mouth to talk he stands up and runs off as fast as he can.

'Maurice! Wait!' I yell.

I sigh as I watch the disturbed leaves become still, covering up his trail of where he ran.

Maurice's POV:

I run as fast as I can. I feel myself crying before I'm aware of it. Why did I do it? God, I know he hates me now. I'm an idiot, I regret. I don't, actually, but I should. I need to. I just ruined our friendship, if he even saw it as that. All because I like him and can't keep it to my damn fucking self.

I run to the beach where I see Ralph talking to Jack, he spots me running to him as I go and hug him,

'Hey, what's wrong?' He asks.

I shake my head into his chest as I cry, 'I kissed him.'

'Kissed who? Roger?' I hear Jack say.

I nod.

'Isn't that a good thing?' Ralph questions.

'I don't know, it was only a second and I'm sure he regrets it,' I say.

'Did he say he regrets it?'

'No,' I answer, 'but it doesn't mean he does or doesn't.'

Ralph pulls me back and holds my shoulders, 'Why don't you ask him?'

'Are you crazy? I can't talk to him after that!' I say.

I hear Jack chuckle to himself, 'you're overreacting, Maurice.'

I turn to face him, 'am I though? It's Roger.'

He glances to the side, he smirk fading away. He sighs, 'if you don't talk to him, I will.'

'Don't. I just want him to forget it,' I say.

'Fine, but you still need to talk to him eventually,' Jack says.