Chapter 8

Jack's POV:

'You're going against Maurices word, aren't you?' Ralph asks me after Maurice walks away.

I smile evilly, 'definitely.'

He laughs and shakes his head, 'don't say anything bad.'

'When have I ever said anything bad?'

Ralph looks at me with a stare that says you know you've said shit before.

'Ok, fine, you win. I won't say anything, anyways. I'm just helping my friend out,' I says beginning to walk off.

'Jack, you and friends don't mix well,'

'Shut up!' I put my finger up at him. He laughs and returns it before I walk off.

------
It takes a while, but I spot Roger waking around. I lean against s tree and speak,

'Gathering your thoughts on a walk?'

He stops and turns around, glaring at me, 'What do you want, Jack?'

'Is the glare necessary?' I smirk.

He sighs, rolls his eyes and begins walking off.

I quickly run to him, grabbing his arm to turn him around, 'ok, I'm sorry, I just need to talk to you.'

He sighs, 'what about?'

'About Maurice,' I state.

A very small but slightly noticeable red appears on his cheeks.

'You're blushing,' I smirk.

'Shut up, Jack. Let your boyfriend suck you off and leave me alone,' He mutters, clearly annoyed with me.

'Anything to do with emotions or feelings, you abandon it and ignore it. You shouldn't,' I say.

'Because, as I'm sure you can see, I don't deal well with emotions,' He boredly says.

'Noted.'

'Then why are you still trying to talk to me?'

I pause, 'because Maurice told me about the small kiss and thinks you hate him and wish he didn't do it.'

'I don't,' He says, before realising the last part of that sentence, 'hate him, that it.'

'Well, do you wish it never happened?'

He stays silent a second, 'I don't know.' He whispers.

'You should speak to him,' I tell him, 'oh, and Maurice really likes you. As in, REALLY likes you.'

Leaving that with him, I walk off. Hopefully I don't regret that in a few hours, but hoping it the only thing I can do at this moment in time.

Roger's POV:

I watch as Jack leaves, a pit settling in my stomach. I'm not sure why it's there, but then again, why shouldn't it be. I set off to find Maurice, wondering if Jack was telling the truth.

I quickly find him sitting on the very edge of the fallen log, practically on the ground.

'Maurice,' I sit next to him.

He jumps and looks at me with a worried expression he is trying to hide, 'oh, um, h-hey Roger.'

I smile at his adorable awkwardness, I'm realising how I keep calling him adorable or cute.

He glances around and looks to the water.

'Look at me,' I demand.

Though hesitant, he looks at me. I look deeply in his eyes, then to his lips. I smirk before leaning forward and kissing his lips. I feel him gasp before he kisses me back. My hands move to his waist and I push him back as the kiss heats up, and our heads turn for better accesses to out lips. I bite his lower lip, and take his gasp as an opportunity to put my tongue in his mouth. Loving the feeling of his mouth. He lets out a tame moan which damn it turns me on. Once my tongue is out of his mouth, I smirk and kiss his neck. I suck it and lick it and bite it roughly. All whilst he's tugging at my hair and occasionally moaning. I make my way back to his lips slowly. Kissing up his neck, along his jaw and stopping as I hover a single cm over his lips.

'I'm glad you like me,' He murmurs, his lips brushing against mine as he talks.

I kiss him and pull back to the same position, 'how could I not?' I smirk.

Ralph's POV:

'Told you,' Jack whispers to me.

'This is so creepy of us,' I silently laugh. Watching my friend and what I'm going to assume is now his boyfriend have a make out session wasn t what I planned to see.

'Yeah, but you didn't believe me,' Jack says.

'Shut up, Jack. Come on,' I take his hand, slowly dragging him off, 'let's have some fun of our own.'