SEQUEL DETAILS

I fell in love with writing and YFM made me fall even harder!!! Thank you each and everyone of you!

So I know.. I am a horrible person for the cliffhangers I left in the final chapter! :( but that means there will be a sequel! YAY!!!

Now here come's the not so yay part..

I know you all want me to update already but there's three reason I'm not updating as quick as I like:

1) I'm a college student! My first year and I want to put full focus on it! My classes aren't hard nor is homework piling but I really need to give my full attention to keep up my grades.

2) Majority of my friends are leaving Hawai'i for college :( and their leaving dates are coming soon, so I need to spend as much time as possible with them!

3) I need to plan out this next book, that way I can make the chapters longer, avoid grammar mistakes, and continue to make this sequel carry tons of cliffhangers and pain, mwhahahaha! Jk ;)

So if you want to help me get some ideas, I'd like you to comment below what kind of things you want to see! I'm working on the cover and will post it with the description for the book, also help my with titles please!!!

To give you guys an estimate when I'll have the prologue up, maybe around: Sept. 25!

Sorry if that seems forever, but please understand!!!! If you want to ask me questions, which I would LOVE, about what still has you confused or you're just curious about, like " What inspired you to create a character like Camille?" Please ask them in my message board or inbox, and I'll post a separate post just for that! SO PLEASE DO! I'D REALLY LOVE THAT!!!

Ok, the end!! Love you all!!