12

Jack and I have been together for 3 years... well we broke up twice but got together again because I knew deep down he had the need to change. But I guess not

y/n POV

"Y/n!!!!! Did you hear about Jack?" my best friend Mallory ran into my room.

"Uhm... no..... what happened?" slightly scared

"Someone sent me a picture of Jack and this random girl making up at the party last night" she showed me the picture

I laughed "No that's probably photoshopped, Jack would never do that, he changed.."

"Y/n look closely"

I examined the picture more and I notice the girls face.... Madison.... She's the girl that ruined our relationship. "What the fuck? Wheres Jack?"

"At his house"

"I'm going to fucking kill him I swear"

***AT JACK's***

I barged through the front door to find a shirtless Jack Johnson

"Jack what are you doing here? Wheres Jack?"

"Oh uhm Jack went to go.....get his car fixed!" he said quickly

"Oh really? why the fuck is car in the drive way then?" and walked closer to him and squeezed his arms and tight as I could.

"OKOKHESATMADISONSNOWLETMEGOYOUREHURTINGME" I let go and shook my head in disappointment while letting put a sarcastic laugh.

Jack G's POV

"Hey babe" I hear an unfamiliar voice.. no way its y/n. I opened my eyes and saw Madison covering herself with bed sheets "You had fun last night?" she smirked.

Oh no.... I had sex with her.. I remembered that y/n didn't go to the party because she needed to study and I got drunk and somehow though Madison was y/n... I'm screwed yup.

"I'm not your babe" I pushed her off and got up to change but right before I went to open the door i see y/n.

"hey JACK! Can you explain this?" she showed me a picture of Madison and I kissing while laughing sarcastically.

"Y/n I was drunk I can explain"

"Jack what the fuck honestly I thought you changed, I GAVE you TWO chances because I'd thought you would change but apparently you didn't...

"Jack Baby! Get back in bed bad boy!" Madison shouted loud enough for y/n to hear.

she laughed " Yeah get back in bed to your whore bad boy" she then turned around and when she was about to walk away..

"MADISON IT WAS MISTAKE" I shouted

"No Jack...you're a mistake I cant believe I even got back with you.. I just cant do this anymore okay"

Y/n POV

"but y/n I love you.." he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer, I rolled my eyes and pushed him back

"If you loved me you wouldn't have made this mistake twice, if you don't want to be with me just say it.a is it because I'm not pleasing you? I'm so fucking sorry for not being ready. I'm so fucking sorry for not being a fucking slut and selling myself like Madison. I'm so fucki-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

I quickly pushed him away "You're disgusting, Bye Jack"

"y/n don't... please.... I'll change I promise"

"You promised that twice and you broke it, I'm sorry for being a horrible girl friend bye"

I hear Jack cursed to himself while I walked off, I then heard glass shattering. He's out of my life for good.