3

Ugh I do not want to move to boring Nebraska. Even though it's for the best since my dad finally got a well payed job which will help my family. What if I don't make any friends, I basically left all of them back in California... great.

"y/n we're here wake up and pick your room! the master bedroom is off limits though!"

"mommmmmmmmm I don't want to be here but okay"

"hey afterwards put all your stuff in your room and grab these bags, these are for the neighbors"

"cookies?? can't I just keep them"

"no y/n now go"

[walks to first house]

"hello I'm y/n and I'm your new neighbor! moved here with my mom,dad and brother. we would like to offer you some treats ya know, we'll actually my mom would like to, she practically forced me"

"haha you're hilarious, I'm shelby!"

"hey Shelby! mind giving me some info about this neighborhood? ya know like people etc?"

"Okay! Well the people that live in that house next to mine are the Johnson's, they have a son and he's adorable!"

"oh! how old is he? what's his name?"

"His name is Jack and he's 18"

"oh I would've expected Jack was like 10 since you used the adjective adorable haha.."

"Nah, anyways the people that live in the house next to yours are the Gilinskys, they also have a son named Jack and he's also best friends with the other jack I mentioned. funny right?"

"yeahh haha kind of weird though..."

"anyways beware of jack gilinsky, he may be cute but he is a rebel, if he catches you staring at him look away immediately..."

"alright then Shelby I better go.. nice talking to you let's hang out soon!"

"alright bye y/n"

okay that was weird... time to go home

[5 hours later]

*door bell is ringing*

"I'll get it" y/n yelled

"you must be our new neighbor!"

"yes I am! and who are you?"

"I'm Katherine Gilinsky and this is my son Ja- Jack where are you??"

oh shit.........

"Mom I don't want to be there I'm going out with my friends"

"Sorry Jack is a little... how do you say it"

"Rude?" y/n said

"Yeah, oh finally Jack this is y/n"

"Hi Jack!"

"Hey babe" he smirked

y/n uncomfortably shifted

"I'll leave you guys alone to talk!"

"No it's fin- ah fuck" y/n sighed

"What's wrong? don't want to be alone with me?"

"Jack you called me babe and I saw that smirk, from what I heard, you're one of those guys..."

"What do you mean?" he began to walk closer until y/n hit the wall with her back

she pushes him away "you're a bad boy, a player"

"Playing hard to get? I like it" he smirks. HIS FREAKING SMIRK...... can he stop doing that.

"Get your hands off of me" I try to escape but he was too strong.

"C'mon baby we can make this work"

"MAKE WHAT WORK???"

"y/n dinners ready!"

"OKAY IM COMING DAD..."

"You're lucky, see you later y/n" he winked

I rolled my eyes and closed the front door

I felt something in my back pocket....... Jack would. Jack would put his fucking number in my pocket.

I crumbled it and threw it away.

I suddenly began thinking..

he cute but why does his personality have to be like that.... this is going to be a long month of adjusting...