4

it's been a month since Jack asked me to be his girl friend. Everything was going great until...

your POV

Yes! I'm so excited that my cousin, Jeremy, is coming over. I haven't seen him in ages!

"y/n!! I missed you!!" Jeremy went in for a hug

"I missed you too jer!"

"Soo what's the 411?" he smirked.

"People still say that? haha. Well I have a boyfriend, his name is Jack" I smiled.

"oo what's he like?"

"he's really sweet, funny, smart, talented.. I can just go on and on and on but that would bore you" I laughed.

"He sounds perfect!" jumping up and down like a girl while clapping his hands.

"Shut up Jeremy, but that is true" I laughed while I lightly slapped his arm. "So what's up with you? What's the 411?" I said sarcastically.

"Still single, got into a dance team though!"

"Ooh can you teach me some of your choreos?"

"Of course let's go outside!"

[JEREMY ATTEMPTS TO TEACH y/n HOW TO DANCE BUT SHE CANT DANCE FOR SHIT SO THEY'RE JUST LAUGHING THEIR BUTTS OFF]

Jack's POV

"Alright mom I'm going to y/n's!"

"Okay hun tell her I said hi!"

As I was driving to y/n's I saw her laughing with a boy. He even had his arm around her waist like he was guiding her. A rush of jealousy overtook me causing me to walk over to them with an angry expression.

"Hey y/n...." I faked a smile

"Oh hey Jack I didn't know you were coming!?"

"Didn't you get my text?" I started to get more angry but I had to keep my temper.

"No I didn't! sorry my phone was inside I'll be right back you guys want any drinks?"

"No I'm fine" both that guy and I said simultaneously.

"... Hey DUDE. Back off you know she has a boyfriend right?" I pushed him.

"Jack it's not what it looks like we're-" I cut him off with a punch.

your POV

"JACK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"I'm teaching this guy a lesson y/n he won't back off my girl"

"JACK STOP" I tried to break them up "HE'S MY COUSIN JEREMY!"

Jack suddenly let go of him and looked into my eyes full of regret.

"I-I'm sorry y/n I didn't know it's jus-"

"Save it Jack... cmon Jeremy let's get you clean up.."

"y/n please....." Jack whispered.

"Jack you have no right to punch anyone.. he was only teaching me how to dance, which I failed miserably at" both Jeremy and I lightly laughed.

"y/n...."

"We'll talk about this tomorrow... bye Jack"

Jack's POV

Why did I do that.. I honestly did not know he was her cousin..

As I got home I punch a palm tree causing my knuckles to bleed. I'm so angry at myself. I FUCKED EVERYTHING UP. I gotta make it up to her.

But right now, I just need to smoke. I know y/n hates it but I honestly need one right now. I do not need this stress..