-You're fired. [Chapter 61]

Start from the beginning

“And where do you think you’re going?”

Claire demanded as she narrowed her eyes at the two boys who were now pulling on coats. I smirked at this and this smug smile spread further over my lips as the feel of Niall’s lips on my neck followed completely uncaring that Claire was watching our every move.

“Meeting with management.”

Harry replied with a mouthful of biscuit spilling crumbs onto the floor. He settled his beanie around his curls and I watched as Claire’s jaw dropped about three stories.

“I-I’m management.”

She stammered attempting to sound sure of herself but didn’t exactly output that way, but it never had been lately. The boys had been getting more rebellious against her rules lately; it was quite the bit amusing to watch.

“Well we’ll just see about that.”

Liam shrugged and then they flashed us bright smiles before bustling through the door and I could hear their bright chatter muffled as they got further down the driveway. For a moment everything was eerily silent and then just to complicate and maybe humour things further Niall began to kiss my neck again and I watched in amusement as Claire pulled a disgusted face with a tut at our affection.

“You two get dressed right now; get your hands off of her Niall.”

She huffed and Niall looked up resting his chin on my shoulder he flashed a bright smile at the disorderly demeanours of Claire at this moment, in this situation that was clearly not in the least bit to her demanding favour.

“You hear that Ash? We have to go and get dressed…Together.

He chuckled loudly finding himself highly amusing as he lifted me up prominently ignoring Claire’s remarks as he carried me up the stairs as she watched us with a disapproving expression. When we reached the top of the stairs Zayn was emerging from his room, his hair flat and pyjama bottoms slung loosely around his hips he was looking pretty run down. He tiredly lifted his gaze to us seeming completely unfazed as ne narrowed his eyes at us.

“I..I thought you weren’t allowed to sleep together.”

He mumbled as he leant against the wall wincing in pain as he leant his head against the cool white walls. Niall smirked at his grogginess as he carried on flattening out his hair and rubbing his eyes.

“We’re not.”

Niall shrugged and then walked on setting me down on his bed as he carefully positioned himself on top of me. For a moment the hung over Zayn just watched us and then he shook his head in too much of a state to question this further. He leant down further his lips brushing over my skin as his breath breezed through my hair that had now fallen from it’s loose ponytail some when during the around six hours of sleep we had endured on the sofa, which would have been longer if Claire hadn’t cut off both our musical choices and our peaceful slumber. In all honesty I couldn’t help but feel that she just didn’t like watching us sleep there together like that. I got a certain sense of pride from concluding that she was jealous. It was a good feeling to know you have something that someone else doesn’t. That is, if you don’t like said person, which I (or anyone) did not.

“We’re not actually going to get dressed are we?”

He clarified. This remark was just a simple and soft whisper in my ear, that type of whisper that is so close to your ear, completely audible to nobody but you as the speaker’s lips brush your ear making you shiver with yearning. And that was exactly what Niall was doing, I just had to refrain this yearning for a little longer.