{knj} snowdays [f]

requested - no
au - uni
warnings - little space, cg/l, mdlb
a/n - ahh this gif makes me so soft

✧༺  

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

your apartment was flooded with light, although there was no sun in the sky. you could feel the heat flowing from your boyfriend's body laying next you. checking the bedside table clock, you saw the time was quarter past nine. namjoon had a lecture at ten, so you gently shook him awake.

"joonie, you have uni today, let's get ready." you weren't working today, so you could drop namjoon at his campus.

leaving the thick covers, your feet hit the fluffy carpet beneath and padded softly in the direction of the kitchen. passing the living room on the way, you glanced out of the wall-length windows, seeing nothing but white.

making two cups of coffee, you hurried back to the bedroom. namjoon was sat up, stretching. "the university sent out a text saying it's closed for the day. all the roads are blocked off."

"ah, that means we can cuddle all day. have you seen the snow? there's so much!"

perking up, the brunette sped to the window. he pressed his tan face against the glass and stared down are the sight.

"mommy, look!" inwardly you squealed. it seemed the snow sent namjoon into little space.

"i know baby, isn't it pretty?"

"so pretty. can we play outside?" you grimaced, the snow was nice to look at, but not so much to touch.

"maybe later, pumpkin, let's go have breakfast."

slipping on your robe and slippers, you reached the kitchen once, more, dumping out the coffee you made for your boyfriend because in little space he doesn't like the bitter drink.

"pancakes, baby?"

"yes please mama!" the lanky boy entered the kitchen and sat at the counter, a ryan plushie in hand. you made him a cup of hot chocolate, before starting on the food.

when it was done, you layered it in namjoon's favourite topping and cut it into little squares so he could eat it easier. placing it on the table, you kissed his head and then went back to make your own.

"thank you mommy! it's so good!" he complimented with his mouth stuffed. smiling endearingly, you sat beside him and ate.

when you finished, you placed your plates in the sink and moved to the living room. "joonie, do you want to colour for a little?" he trailed behind you like a lost puppy.

grabbing the remote you turned on the smart tv and pulled up netflix.

"yeah! i'll get my bookie and colours." doing a little run, namjoon disappeared back into your room, collecting an array of pencils and crayons.

returning, he saw that you had put on his favourite movie in little space, toy story. excited, a beautiful smile broke out on his cinnamon skin, as he rushed to take the seat on the floor next to you.

slapping his blue and yellow dummy into his mouth, joonie opened the colouring book, and passed you a colour, before hammering away at the pages.

taking your time, you neatly gave life to a sketch of prince eric, although pausing every now again to observe the animation.

when the movie had finished, you heard soft snores. namjoon was no longer colouring, the orange crayon discarded on the glass coffee table. looking over at him, you realised he had fallen asleep, the rubber test half falling out of his open mouth.

standing up you manoeuvred him on the couch, drapping a blanket on his slim figure. he stirred, and wrapped the cloth tighter around his body, flipping onto his side.

the time was only twelve, so you assumed he stayed up late again last night. deciding to retreat to your bed for some reading, you kissed your boyfriend on the cheek, and watched as he unconsciously smiled at the action, revealing his deep dimples.

maybe when he work up you could go play outside. maybe invite some of his friends to join you guys, to enjoy the snow day together.