{jjk} captivated (2) [f]

requested - no
au - idol!reader
warnings - smut, semi-public, thigh riding

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

jungkook stood there, a bashful smile on his face.

"oh, jk. you're here. at my dressing room. alone." blink. "come in, do you want some water?" he entered the dark room and you closed the door behind him, checking to see if there's was anyone lingering in the corridor. all clear.

he didn't respond to your question, but you moved past him anyways to the mini fridge and bent over to gaze at the contents. "erm, i don't have sparkling water, if that's what you like-"

your sentence was cut off as you turned around to offer it to the younger. his lips were on yours, kissing you sloppily. your returned it eagerly, dropping the bottle in your hand to pull him closer by the waist.

the flush of your body against his sent jungkook into a state of euphoria. he could taste the strawberry flavouring of your lip balm. he could smell the cocoa butter you had used on your skin previously. you surrounded his senses entirely.

pulling away to catch your breath, you lay your forehead against his, looking into his half-lidded eyes, "are you sure you want this jungkook? we can stop if you don't."

"i want this. i want you (y/n)." his words were partly slurred with lust, his lips red and swollen.

"say no more." you tapped his leg, signalling for him to jump. long muscular legs wrapped around your waist and you carried him to you dressing table. his lips were back on yours in that time, his bottom lip in between your teeth.

needy whines left his mouth as he began grinding against your stomach, trying to get some friction. his smooth neck gained your attention next, leaving his mouth free to beg.

"please, noona!"

"mmh? you want me to touch you?" you teased, blowing air onto the wet kisses you scattered on his scented skin.

he nodded with haste, feeling his suit trousers tighten uncomfortably. your hands travelled down to his growing bulge and lightly skimmed the underside of his cock.

jungkook's hips twitched at the contact, his eyes squeezed shut. you knew you were limited for time so you made quick work of undoing his belt and zipper. pulling out him out, you watched as arousal trailed down, running across his visible veins.

you grabbed him, stiff and pulsing in your hand, and gave a few pumps, observing with a smirk as his hips bucked up into your palm. stepping back, you skimmed over his figure, his black hair was in disarray, partly covering his heavy eyes. his face was glistening with sweat, cheeks and lips a delectable rose. the lights from the large dresser mirror behind him made him look ethereal. what a beauty.

"you want me really bad, don't you?" you brought him in for another kiss as you picked him up once more and travelled over to the black couch. you sat down, him on your lap, straddling one leg. placing your hands on his hips, you began rocking him on your thigh. a choked gasp left jungkook's lips at the new sensation and soon he started moving himself, desperate for more friction. his head fell into the crook of your neck, and he began moaning and whining.

"oh yes! f-fuck, noona, that feels so good!"

you nibbled at his neck affectionately, you loved the effect you had on him. "you like it, baby?" you hands left their place at his hips, and instead slid around to grip his perky butt and kneed the taunt flesh, driving him harder against you.

jungkook couldn't think straight, all rational thoughts having left him. the only thing on his mind was how good you were making him feel. speeding up, his arms locked behind your neck and brought you closer, face to face. his hazy eyes made contact with your (e/c) orbs, dark with desire.

a deep groan came from your throat, seeing how fucked out jungkook looked, and you could feel yourself needing some sort of release. this only turned him on more, and he shot forward to capture your plump lips in a passionate kiss, feeling his high creep closer.

his thrusts started to loose their rhythm and pace so you created a little distance between your lips, "cum for me." his hips immediately bucked faster, leaving prints of his arousal all over your trouser leg.

"ah, ah, n-noona!" jungkook's body froze, eyebrows furrowed in pleasure, his mouth open in a silent scream as he released thick strings of white over his covered stomach and your legs. he came hard, letting out shouts of your name and the most sinful moans you've ever heard. you held his softening cock and stroked gently to help him ride his high out. when his body started to twitch slightly from overstimulation, you let go.

his body draped over yours, completely spent.

"jungkook?" the maknae didn't respond, instead his breathing calmed, becoming shallow. slowly, he got comfortable, and snuggled up to you, not caring about the mess. "kookie, baby, we gotta go, your friends are probably looking for you."

"no, let's stay for a little bit." he replied, muffled by your neck. you didn't understand what he said, but by the tightening of his muscular arms, you figured weren't going anywhere soon.

shrugging you decided to get cosy; ten minutes wouldn't hurt. you let your head fall onto his shirt, and closed your eyes.

✧ ✧ ✧

you blinked slowly, gathering your senses. a body above yours stirred, brows knitting together.

"jungkook." you kissed his head, fixing the stray hairs. he awoke and stretched, letting out a small noise."

"noona?" you smiled at his childishness, and placed him on the seat cushion next to you and stood up. tidying yourself up, you noticed a dark stains dotted on your pants and changed them for a similar pair. then you looked back at jungkook, who had an adorable pout on his face, and grabbed some wipes to clean him up. his shirt was ruined however, and you had to modify his appearance with a shirt of your own.

checking the time, you realised you had slept for twenty minutes and cursed. "shit, anna's gonna kill me." holding your hand out, you beamed at the boy, "better late than never." he threaded his slender fingers through yours and smiled joyfully, his top lip disappearing from view.

that smile was captivating.

✧ ✧ ✧

"jungkook-ah,"

"hyung?"

"wasn't your shirt white before?"