How You Meet

-One Direction-

Niall-

You two meet outside a nandos as you're walking out and he's walking in. He bumps into you and says sorry he's just so hungry and it's his favorite. He then asks you to join him even though you already ate but you accept the offer and go in with him.

Harry-

You two meet at an after party for an award show. You were the stylist for some of the celebrities there and one of them invited you. While walking around talking to people Harry walked up to you and started up a conversation and by the end of the night you two already had a date planned.

Louis-

You two meet at a party that your best friend had dragged you to. She introduced you as soon as you got there and the rest of the night was spent dancing, talking and laughing with Louis.

Zayn-

You two meet at a art gallery festival. You walked past a tent and saw some guy spray painting a huge canvas. Also there watching was a tall guy admiring the work also. You walked up and said he's amazing right? Then you and Zayn continued to talk about the art.

Liam-

You meet him at a park. You were walking your husky as was he. He came up to you to tell you that your dog was beautiful and asked if huskys were just the greatest dogs. You agreed and asked if he'd like to walk with you.

-written by Haley-

-thank you for reading!-