Ice looked down as he played with the ring Kla gave him. May looked at his hands and noticed the ring. She quickly looked at Kla and at his hands as well. Kla looked at her and took a step forward ''Mom let me explain'' he said.

She held a hand up and looked back at Ice ''Answer me truthfully'' she took a step towards him ''Do you truly love him?''

He looked up at her then looked at Kla ''Of course I do'' he said.

''Can you make him happy and protect him'' she said.

Ice looked back at her ''I will do everything in my power to make him happy and if it takes me dying then I will protect him no matter what.''

She turned and looked at Dong and Lee ''And what about you two, are you going to take responsibility if he gets into trouble?''

''Of course we will'' Lee said laughing.

''And as his brother in law I will hurt anyone that tries to mess with him'' Dong said smiling big. ''All though if it's against Ice well then Kla is on his own.''

Both Ice and Kla blushed ''SHUT UP DONG!'' they said at the same time.

Dong busted out laughing as Kla's mother starts to blush a bit looking at Ice and Kla. The both of them looked away from everyone. Ice finally looked at him and walked over to him wrapping an arm around his waist and pulls him close. Kla blushes more and tries to push away ''Stop my mom is right there.''

Ice looked at her then moved to let go ''Sorry'' he said softly.

Kla mother smiles ''Don't mind me. Go a head and act as you please.''

Lee laughs ''Kla no need to be shy. Your mother and father were just like you and Ice'' he stops and thinks ''Or were they more like Dong and Bunny.''

''Did someone say my name'' Bun said as he walked in with Beer and Pan right behind him. He ran over and hugged Dong tightly then kissed his cheek.

Lee laughed more ''See what I mean'' He ruffled Bun's hair ''Now that everyone is here let's have dinner together.

Everyone sat around the table laughing and talking. Kla looked around and smiled happy to see everyone he cared for was there. Bun looked around and spoke up ''Everyone seems to be paired off expect Auntie May and Uncle Lee.''

Kla's mother smiled ''Who would want us at our age'' she said.

''Why don't the two of you just pair off'' he said ''Wouldn't it make since?''

''Bunny stop talking none since'' Dong said.

''I see nothing wrong with it'' Kla said as he took a bite of his food.

Everyone stopped and looked at him. He looked up at them ''What, I mean they know each other and it would be better then trying to get to know someone new.''

''Would it not bother you'' Lee said looking at him.

''Not at all. Even you and mother need someone to love and be with'' he said then looked at Dong ''What are your thoughts?''

Dong stood and walked over to Kla wrapping an arm around his neck ''If it means I get a little brother like you, then I don't mind'' he laughed.

Ice stood pulling Dong away from Kla ''Don't go touching him as you please'' he said pulling Kla behind him.

Dong threw his hands up ''Ok, I won't touch your wife anymore'' he said teasing. ''Back to auntie May and father, I do have to agree with everyone else it is time the both of you find someone.''

Ice turned and looked at Kla placing a hand on his cheek. Kla smiled at him but at the same time he clanged to his shirt tightly. Kla's mother watched how they acted with each other and smiled as well ''Seeing that Kla is being taken care of and truly happy, then I guess it is time for me to find someone'' she laughed.