Chapter Eight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ice woke up the next morning and reached for Kla. When his hand hit the side of the bed that Kla was suppose to be on, he felt it was empty. Ice sat up fast and looked around the room. He couldn't find Kla anywhere. Ice got out of bed and put his sleep pants on then headed out the door. He looked both ways down the hall. The head housekeeper was walking by and smiled ''Good morning Young Master Ice. Young Master Kla asked us not to wake you this morning'' she said.

''Where is Kla'' he asked worried that he had left again.

''In the kitchen, he wanted to make your breakfast this morning'' she said then walked off.

Ice made his way to the kitchen and stood in the door way watching as Kla moved about making food. Music was playing as he cooked and Ice couldn't help but smile at him. He walked over and hugged Kla from behind hiding his face against the back of his shoulder.

Kla stopped what he was doing and looked back at him ''What is wrong'' he said then turned fully around and lifted up his face.

''I woke up to you not being there. I thought you left again'' Ice said looking at him. ''It scared me.''

Kla laughed and hugged him tightly ''I told you I wasn't going to leave again.''

Ice hugged him just as tightly then picked him up and sat him on the counter then pulled his head down enough kissing him deeply. Kla smiled and kissed him back wrapping his arms around his neck. The housekeeper walked in then left as soon as she saw them. She laughed and closed the doors tightly behind her. 

''I need to finish cooking'' Kla said.

''Screw cooking'' Ice kissed his way from Kla's lips to his neck ''All I need is you, plus you can get the maids to makes food.''

Kla bit his lip hard as he held onto Ice tightly digging his nails into his back. Ice looked up and saw the face Kla was making which made him smile ''Keep that face up and I'll take you back to the room and have my way with you again'' he said as he bit on to his neck.

Kla covered his mouth to hide his moan ''Ice, stop, not here'' he said throw his hand.

''Yeah Ice, not in the kitchen'' a voice said from behind them. 

Both Kla and Ice looked to see Dong standing there with Bun hanging on to him ''Geez you two, at lest go to the room and do it'' Bun said smiling.

Kla blushed hard and hid his face against Ice's back ''I was wondering when the two of you would show up'' Ice said crossing his arm.

''We couldn't let you both have the whole house to have fun in alone'' Beer said walking up behind them with a boy next to him.

Kla looked and noticed it was the boy that was with Prince ''Your Panda right?'' Kla asked.

''Yeah, you can just call me Pan though'' he said smiling.

''Does that mean he is here too'' Kla said clinging on to Ice.

Beer shook his head and wrapped an arm around Pan ''Nope, I guess you can say I took Pan from him'' he said teasing.

Pan elbowed him then looked at Kla ''No, Prince flat out told me he didn't want me anymore, Dong and Beer said they would give me a ride back so I just came with them.''

Kla laughed and nodded a bit. He turned and looked at the food ''Well I was cooking but it's no good now'' he said.

''It's fine we can have someone makes food while we all go for a swim'' Dong said ''I heard about what happened last night and had someone run to get a few swim shorts for everyone.'' He turned and looked at Bun touching his cheek softly ''Yours should still be in my room. Beer and Pan can use one of the other rooms to change in when the others get here.''