One

"Luke, I have to tell you something (I paused and sighed) I don't know what this is and I don't know how I'm feeling either, but I think I'm starting to fall in love with you"
"Wow" he replied unsurprised and smiled nervously then dropped his trouser which he was putting on and came to sit beside me on the bed"
"Harper, tell me you don't mean that" He said
"How can I say something I don't mean, of course I mean it"
"So what does that mean, the end of what is between us? We can't do this anymore because I don't know what we will call it (he sighed) this is supposed to be for the pleasure not some additional stuff. I know I'm talking too much but I can't help it"
"I get it Luke, that's all you have to say to me, right? Is that the right thing to say to a lady who just told you how she feels about you? Don't be selfish, there's two of us here and you know how hard it is for me to fall in love and all you have to say to me is that this has to end? I can't believe you Luke.( I wiped the tears on my face and toughened up) well, if that is what you want, then do it, this was just a sex thing anyways, its not like we shared or share anything special. You can go, its over"
"Harper, you're getting me wrong"
" No I'm not, and I mean every single thing I say and you know that. leave and don't come back here, I don't and never want to see you again, NEVER"
I took his shirt and trouser and flinged them out of my room and pushed him out
"Harper, just listen to me"
"No, go fuck yourself" after I said the last three words and slammed the door, I slid into the ground and bursted into tears, each tear rolling down urgently like they needed to be freed. I increased my voice and started crying loud till I was very weak and right in front of my door, I slept off.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache but I ignored it and picked up my phone, surprised, I saw 30 missed calls, 2 voice mails and 6 messages.I decided to open the messages
"Harper I'm sorry"
"Harper are you okay?"
"Harper pick my call, are you okay?"
"Harper, I didn't mean to end everything. We both know you are my ex's friend and it will do us no good to fall in love with each other, we can't date each other even if we want to"
"Harper, are ...

I dropped my phone and sighed before jumping on my bed for sleep round 2

Authors note

Guys, I know you're not used to short stories but mine is different.
READ ON