Will You Ever Notice ~ 12 (the real chapter )

Aouthor's POV ( It's in a 3rd person's point of view)

Movie night has definitely slurred up some new thought's in the boy's head's. Zayn continue's using his knowledge of the boy's feeling's to his advantage. He's stuck thinking on figuring how to really get into there head's. But a quite Liam start's to focus on something other than his feathery headed friend. Movie night's definitely been interesting for Liam. He's certain Zayn's been messing with them and knowing Zayn he's just getting started. But he's not certain if there is something going on between Harry and Niall.

While those 2 boy's are stuck in thought's of each other they don't notice what's been going on around them. Liam decides to join in on Zayn's little game. Sense Zayn's been leaving Louis alone he feel's he could trust his friend. But knowing about Louis feeling's for Harry he know's getting touchy with him could be misleading. So it may be time to tune up there niam bromance.

Louis continue's to well being Louis. He hasn't noticed his friend's getting thouchy, busy being mesmerized by green eyes. He's been stuck thinking about his curly haired friend in way's he shouldn't. Movie night ended with whispered goodbye's as they headed to there room's. The day after was sure to be interesting.

Harry's POV

It was 4:34 am. I've been lying here trying to get to sleep for hour's. But I can't get Niall out of my head. I want to see him so bad right now. To be able to touch him. I laughed as in reality it has only been a few hour's sense I've done so. I sat up and looked out the window. The sun hadn't risen yet. Maybe Niall would want to go out to sit and watch it rise.

That be romantic right. I realized that me and Niall haven't gone on a date yet. First thing tomorrow I'll ask him out. But for now to the sun rise. I tip toed out of bed and slowly opened my door. My heart stopped as I passed Zayn's room. I could here weird noises coming from inside. I chuckled as I pressed my ear against his door. He was snoring definitely something to hold against him.

I continued tip toeing to Niall's room. The door slightly creaked as I opened it. I made my way in as I closed the door behind me. There he was lying peacefully in his slumber. I sat down on the edge of the bed as I watched him sleep. His chest rising and falling. I hadn't noticed how long I was starring until Ni started drooling. I let out a light chuckle as I brushed it off his face using my thumb. He slurred a bit in his sleep but continued to lay there.

I started shaking him slightly. I moved up to whisper in his ear. " Niall wake up".                                                     " 5 more minutes , 5 more minutes." I started shaking him a bit more. " Ni it's me Haz wake up". I let out a grunt he wasn't going to get up anytime soon. A mischievous smirk appeared on my face as an idea popped in my head. I slowly leaned in, my hand slowly make it way to Ni's jean's. I pecked his lip's lightly while adding some pressure to his manly hood.

I smirked as his lip's parted slightly. I moved my hand's to his waist and slowly started to un-zip his zipper. " Ha-h-arry w-what are y-you doing".

" Trying to get you up come on let's go out and watch the sun rise". I was playing the innocent card. We sat there in silence I knew he was trying to think of something to say. His mouth stayed agape. " Honey you'll catch flies now come on let's go before we miss it". 

" You woke me up this early to go see a sunrise".

" Pssh don't act like you weren't enjoying that." His cheek's flushed and I chuckled. " Come on Ni it'll be fun". We walked hand in hand downstair's out to the garden. We sat down behind the shed so no one would see us.

I cuddled up into Niall and sighed in contentment. We watched as the sun slowly rise. I loved the feel of his finger's brushing threw my hair. I suddenly remembered an important question I wanted to ask Ni. I moved my head from his chest to face him.

" What's wrong babe" Ni said.

" Will you go out with me" . He chuckled slightly and it was worrying me.

" Were already going out Haz". I smiled.

" No I know that silly I meant out on a date with me tomorrow". 

" I'd love to babe " he said as he leaned in kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and so did he.

Ok hey sorry it toke a while. You guy's wanted me to continue so here you go I am. This is dedicated to KittyKellyBiedka. Thank's again for the help. Comment fan vote it mean's a lot :) I'll update again soon. I'll dedicate the next chapter by picking a comment that I liked the best :) Love you guy's

Oh and if you wouldn't mind checking this out. And leave a comment saying Update soon Zoe sent me # Butthurt  http://www.wattpad.com/5696946-camping-with-zarryiall-tomlinpayne