Will You Ever Notice ~7

Niall's POV

"Niall i'm gay".

Surprised doesn't even describe how i'm feeling. Harry the flirt, lady's man is gay. Is it wrong to feel extremely happy about this. I'm not going to lie to myself. That kiss was , it was simply amazing. He still hasn't answered my question though. Did he feel something? Does he even like me in that way. I'm not gay but after that kiss. After that kiss I... I don't know. I think I like Harry. Maybe I'm thinking to much.

Though these feeling's didn't just show up when we kissed. Recently I've started to notice thing's about him. Like the way his soft curl's bounce when he's laughing. His cheeky dimple's that alway's show up whether he's smiling or not. How he seem's confident but is scared like the rest of us. I sound like a teenage girl but I can't help it. 

He sat at the edge of the bed his gaze never leaving the floor. I walked over and leaned down so we were eye level. And I kissed him. He was startled at first but soon kissed back. It wasn't like the kiss we shared before. This was more gentle. My hand's caressed his jaw while his supported my waist.

Harry's POV

 I sucked in a deep breath. It was now or never. He wouldn't treat me any different. He's not a homophobic person and he still is my best friend. Best friend that's all he'll ever be. I could feel the tear's welling in my eye's. No I couldn't let them fall.

"Niall I'm gay."

I couldn't look him in the eye's. I kept my head down. I didn't want to see the anger on his face. He was silent for a while. It was scaring me. He hate's me I know it. That kiss we shared earlier didn't mean anything to him. And now he's disgusted by me. I wanted to run. Far away but I couldn't move. I was yelling at myself in my head to move. But I couldn't bring myself to it. 

He started moving closer. I prepared myself for the hate to come from him. But what happened wasn't what I expected. He leaned in and kissed me. I was to shocked to move my lips but soon I kissed back wanting to feel his lip's on mine again.

His hand's moved to the back of my neck tugging on my hair and mine moved to his waist. His tongue grazed my lip asking for entrance and I gave it without hesitation. Our tounge's wearn't fighting for dominance but playing together playfully. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. But I needed to ask him something. I pulled out of the kiss and Niall let out a disapproving grunt which caused me to blush.

"Ni-Niall I like you". 

He had a smile going from ear to ear plastered on his face. " I like you too" he said before he kissed me again. My heart was fluttering. This kiss is by far the best. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I think Harry's POV was cute. Can I get 4 votes for another chapter. It would mean a lot. And if you wouldn't mind talking 5 seconed's to leave a comment I would love it.