Will You Ever Notice ~5

Louis POV

Do you know what it's like loving someone that probably won't ever love you back. It's like hugging a cactus, the tighter you hold on to it the more it hurt's. Now falling in love isn't what hurt's. Rejection does. Losing someone you love hurts. Envy hurts. I thought drifting away from him would help these feeling's go away. But every time I see his smile I feel like i'm falling in love over and over again.

Trust me don't fall in love, fall off a bridge it hurts less. You'd think you only fall in love once but that's not true. I fall in love all over again every time I see him. I don't know if it's those enchanting green eye's or the way he laugh's and make's me smile. The way he talk's and give's me butterflies in my stomach. Just everything about him makes me happy. I sound like a teenager girl mushing over her crush. But I can't help it. He make's me feel special the way he smile's get's me so overwhelmed.

But he won't ever feel the same way. He can't ever love me back. He's straight and anyway's why would he want me when he could have any girl or guy. "Why I can't I just be normal" I scream into Liam's chest crying my eye's out holding on to him for dear life. He kisses my hair and try's to shush me. I would never have told Liam but you know him. He'll know when something's wrong. But i'm glad I told him, he didn't judge me. He's been helping but it hasn't been working. It's not the first time i've cried in Liam's lap and have him fall asleep.

But it's gone too far this time. He's been sticking up for me but I never meant for him to get  hurt. I looked up trying to get a good view of his face. The tear's were blinding my eye's but I could see the bruise on his jaw. I felt so bad for putting him in this position. I need to man up. Either get rid of these feelings or tell him. I don't want to see the hate in his eye's. I've seen that hate before and I lost someone I loved and thought he would alway's be here for me. I was wrong he left us along time ago.

The man I called dad. I'll never forget the word's he said that night. Though my mom was alway's there for me after he left. After that I decided I'd never tell anyone else. I couldn't face seeing that hate in people's eye's I'd rather of died. But when I told Liam his eye's weren't filled with hatred and disgust. They were warm and soft. Though everyone isn't like Liam.

I slowly lifted my head from Liam's tear filled shirt. His breathing was steady and even. He mustv'e fallen asleep. I lifted him up and placed him on the bed. I moved his hair back from his eye's and brought the blanket to his cheek's. And with a deep sigh I left the room.

 I couldn't keep having Liam worry about me. Today he got in a fight trying to protect me. I knew they'd be fine the next day but the guilt was getting to me. I made my way past Zayn's room to Niall's. Zayn. He could sleep through anything. I smiled he was snuggled up in his cover's. When I got to Niall's door I stood there for a while. I know he's in there. I tried not to think about the possible outcome's. I have to do this.

I toke a deep breath and put my hand on the nob. Slowly turning it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Harry's POV

 I can't believe I got aggressive with Liam. He was getting to me though. Louis was crying his eye's out he totally wasn't fine. I thought me and Louis were closer than that. I guess not considering he told Liam and not me. It bothered me that he didn't trust me enough. 

I was distracted by a shirtless Niall. I shouldn't be looking but I can't look away. He started taking his jean's off and I couldn't help the fact that I was drooling over him. How attractive Harry. What he did next surprised me. He walked over to me and straddled me in between his knees. What he did next was even more surprising. His eye's fluttered closed as he was leaning in. I wasn't going to lose my chance I leaned in also. 

His lip's were soft and gentle at first than he deepened the kiss sticking his tongue in. Our tongue's fought for  a while than I let him take over. The kiss was everything i've imagined. Are lip's moved in sync like they were made for each other. He started kissing down my jaw to my neck. I moved my head giving him more room and enjoy'd the feel of his lip's on me. His hand's were under my shirt. My heart was racing I can't believe what's happening right now.

He broke the kiss as he lifted my shirt off. Than his lip's came crashing back to mine. My hand's went to the back of his neck lightly tugging his hair. He broke the kiss and started leaving more hickeys. I turned us over so I was on top of him now. I made my way from his jaw to his neck down his abs leaving a small track of hickeys along the way.

He flipped us back around. He then started un-buttoning my jeans. I should've stopped him. He was going to regret this later. But I wanted him so bad. He tossed my jean's across the room and smashed his lip's back on mine. His hand's started playing with the hem of my boxer's. He slowly slid his hand's in and grabbed my manly hood.

That's when the door nob started turning. Before it could open I spun us around so my back was facing the door and pulled up the cover's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

Slowly turning it just to see a bit inside. I could see Harry's bare back slowly rise and fall. I decided not to wake him and Niall. I closed the door and headed back to Liam. Sigh. I'll have to tell him tomorrow. I have to keep this courage up I can't lose it I have to tell him. I slid under the cover's and snuggled into Liam's chest.

Hey guy's. I can't believe all the comment's I've been getting it really mean's a lot. Like legit I have had a smile on my face for the past 2 day's. It's starting to hurt. LOL Anyway's I hope this was an ok chapter. Tell me what you think. 

Leave a comment it'll keep me motivated and please vote if it was worth it. And if you have the time and like my work please fan me . :) 

Love you,

Zoe