Chapter 9: Bunny

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." - Morrie Schwartz

James seemed to be doing better. He was noticeably more confident when he left to return to his love, Charlie. Harley, however, was not doing better. Well, I suppose she was in a drunk, no inhibitions, fuck the world kind of way. Mia had sent me the video of her singing karaoke and I think that absolute madness of her swinging her hips, nearly stripping while on stage was an accurate representation of the state she was in now.

"Bunny," She drunkenly swayed over to me and booped me on the nose, "You look beautiful. Dance with me."

"Baby, I love you and know you think I'm beautiful but you're drunk," She lowered her hand that was outstretched to me and snarled, "Why don't we crawl into bed and watch some gaming fail videos?"

"Hmmmm. Fine but I will never forget this betrayal." She got all dramatic before starting the first of many hiccups. Once in bed, I booted up Youtube and we started watching various gaming fail videos. Occasionally Harley would get a little handsy but then a particularly funny fail would happen, and she would start laughing so hard she would uncontrollably snort.

After the fifth or six video, Harley passed out, her hands firmly gripping my breasts and snores like a steam engine coming from her lips. I shut down the app and turned, kissing her on the forehead before drifting off to sleep myself.

...

For being as drunk as she was the night before, Harley was rather happy in the morning. I expected her to have a hangover from hell but not even close. She even was up before me. In fact, while I was sleeping she had gone to the kitchen and made a nice breakfast of eggs just the way I like them, sunny side up and sprinkled with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes, sausage patties, and a couple waffles alongside a glass of orange juice.

The smell of it all hit me and made me smile. She brought the platter over and sat it down next to me and returned to her side of the bed. She had what looked like an everything bagel, probably spread with chive and onion cream cheese, with a decent serving of ham, some freshly cooked bacon and cheese. We both devoured our meal without even saying a word to one another.

"God, that was good." I nodded in agreement. What a way to start the day. We piled our stuff together, and I took it all to the kitchen sink, saving that mess for later and returned to my love. She had a look of hunger on her face and was laying there looking at me like a tigress who had her prey in her sights. Her eyes stared intently at my bare body. She had retrieved her latex gloves and was now motioning me over with her fingers, making it very clear it was not a request and there would be a severe punishment if I refused. I started walking over but she shook her head and snapped her fingers, pointing down.

I lowered myself to my knees and made my way to the bed. She prowled to the edge of the bed and attached my collar. Afterwards, she took the leash and connected it the the collar. She stood up, revealing that she was wearing a skin tight black outfit that had rhinestones accenting it and a zipper down by her pussy and two open holes where her breasts popped out.

She lead me to the playroom, giving the leash a little tug if I wasn't moving to her liking. Once inside she gave my ass a little smack and commanded me to crawl to the bench. An intense burning sensation was starting to spread throughout my knees, but I complied and made my way to the bench. There, I waited for Harley to come over to strap me in and splay me on it anyway she wanted.

As if on cue, she appeared, teasing me with a touch that roamed from my clit all the way down my pussy. My body trembled. First she secured my feet, snug in the restraints and then made her way to my hands and locked them up. She raised the bar just above my pussy, making my ass raise into the air. Now that she had me all tied up to her liking she came to the front facing me.