Chapter 3: Bunny

"Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words." - Francois Rabelais

"Harley?" I didn't want to interrupt her when she was focused on trying to defeat one the bosses in one of her favorite games, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild but I had a very important question.

"Yes pet?" She said barely even shifting her attention.

"Does this outfit look good?" It was new and I felt a little subconscious. Harley had chosen it for me for our date tonight. It was a tight short red dress with nice little diamond patterns at the bottom, wrapping around it. She also got me some nice stockings and a pair of black heels. My favorite part was the gloves though. They went a decent ways up my arm and hugged my skin tightly. Harley had decided to order them in the color red to match the dress.

"Yes. You look ravishing as always. How do you feel?" She had paused her game and looked at me.

"I actually feel really sexy." I also felt really horny. I'm sure she knew that though. Nine times out of ten I was horny so it wasn't a bad bet.

"Good because nothing less is true." My body involuntarily shivered. She focused back on her game, kicked the bosses ass and logged off. She had already gotten ready so we were about to leave when she stopped. "Hold on I have something for you." She disappeared into the closet, leaving me utterly confused. A few minutes later she came out with a little package, wrapped up and topped with a cute little bow. She handed it to me, beaming and waiting expectantly for me to open it.

My mind ran, trying to guess what was in the box. I guessed maybe it was some type of toy or maybe some kind of jewelry. I didn't quite know but I was eager to open it. There wasn't much wrapping so it took me a few seconds and then I saw it. The most beautiful collar I have ever seen. It was black with a rose gold contrast. On the inside it was adorned with roses and in between the sets of roses it read: BUNNY. I almost cried.

"Well do you like it? I know you've been wanting a new collar and I wanted to get you what you wanted. I just couldn't find the right one and every time I did, I didn't have the money and now I did and I just wanted to give you the best collar I could find. Pleasetellmeyoulikeit." She kept rambling and rambling. It was cute and really funny. The only thing that kept me from busting out laughing was my unbelievable self-control. I'm just kidding. I burst out laughing. The look on her face made me regret it immediately. Time for some damage control.

"Harley, this is the second most precious gift I have ever received from you. It's breathtaking baby. I love you." I shuffled closer to her and ran my fingers through her hair while trying to reassure her.

"I love you t...wait a minute. You said second most precious gift. What is the first?" She looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Isn't it obvious." She looked at me, completely clueless, waiting for me to tell her what it was. "Your heart."

"Are. You. Fucking. KIDDING ME!" She playfully smacked me and I feigned an injury. "Oh yeah pet? Now you aren't a masochist?"

"You wound my pride master." I fell to the ground, over dramatizing the terrible wound to my ego. It didn't last long until I started laughing my ass off. That is until I felt a tinge of pain shoot through my nipples. Before I realized it I let out a moan, indicating my arousal.

"I guess that answers that question." She said seemingly very pleased with herself. We both started laughing our asses off and rolled around next to each other until we both calmed down. There we were on the floor, our eyes watering from crying looking into each other's eyes, and I could not imagine doing it with anybody else. Dominant or not she was my Harley. My goofy, crazy Harley who made me fall deeper into love every second of every day. An endless love that stretches to infinity and I'll always have that with her. With my master. With my Harley.