Connor Franta: Hugs And Such

Requested by: No one

Your POV

You stare into Connor's eyes. Each moment spent looking you lose yourself a little more. Your mind is blank. Your breath heavy. He looks perfect standing in front of you, you don't notice the flaws. The flaws are mostly things you find cute in fact.

"Oh Connor" you say sighing as you blink your eyes a few times

"So...you aren't dating anyone...are you?" Connor asks you

"No....are you?"

"No" he says smiling

"That's good" you say

Connor says something but you are too lost in his eyes to notice.

"Umm..what, what did you ummm...what did you j-just say?" you stutter

"I said will you go out with me?" he looks down and then looks back up at you

"Ye-...I mean sure why not"

"Cool" he says pushing a piece of hair out of your face

You hug him, and he hugs back. His strong arms wrapped firmly around your waist. You feel safe, secure and over all happy. You nuzzle your face into his chest and take a big whiff of his cologne. It's a nice scent. One you quite like. You bite your lip as the two of you pull back from your hug.

"I have to go now" you say

"Yea me too"

"I'll see ya" you say winking

"Text me" he hollers as you turn and start to walk off.

You hold your breathe for just a moment. He is everything you've every wanted. Everything you've ever needed. Now his yours. All yours. Lucky you. You pull out your cell and start to text your BFF with all the details. Your awkward cute moment with Connor was just the beginning but your BFF needs the details from every encounter to properly function. I swear. She gets kinda scary when she doesn't know your current relationship status. And the reason she needs to know the details? So she can over share her experiences with you and not feel guilty. You send your message and with in the minute she replies. You knew she would, she always does. But it's good that she cares, you love and care about her too. You love and care about....Connor. Should you tell her that? I guess it's your decision....good luck future Mrs.Franta. Have a good life with Connor. You'll treat him well and he'll treat you like a princess.