Chapter Nine

[Collin's POV]

Collin was watching Ben sleep quietly, glad that he was finally resting. Poor thing needs it. It's nearly six- he'd been sleeping for about ten hours. Collin was torn between want him to rest but at the same time, wanting to play. He wanted his pet to be all trained so that I can do what he really wanted to with him, and get into the more pleasurable scenes. but Ben is scared, and rushing him won't help anything. Still... Maybe just a lighter scene...

Ben stirs in his sleep and curls further into Collin's chest, making him smile. He's so cute. He frowns, snuggling closer with a little whimper, and then his eyes open slowly, blinking hard. Beautiful pet.

"Hello, pet." Ben smiled, but it seemed halfhearted. Collin raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what's wrong, and he groans, tucking his head back into his Master's neck.

"I just really hate waking up in the morning," he says, his voice muffled in Collin's shirt, and he laughed softly.

"Good thing it isn't the morning then," Collin smirked down at his confused little face poking up from under the covers. "It's six."

"Oh," he mutters to himself. "okay. what do you want to do then?"

Collin grinned.

"Lay back," he whispered, leaning in to push back Ben and capture his lips with his own at the same time. Ben did so nervously, and Collin kissed his lips again softly in reward. He reached down then and quickly pulled off Ben's pants and boxers.

Ben gasped and immediately wanted to cover himself, but Collin grabbed his hands and pinned them down, leaning over him.

"If you move, or try to hide what is mine, I will punish you," he said in Ben's ear, and the flushed boy nodded slowly, turned on by the idea that Collin could do whatever he wanted with him, could expose him like this and there was nothing he could do. That he could make him blush, embarrass him so easily and still do whatever he cared with Ben and his body.

Collin smirked when Ben's thoughts had him getting hard, and he slipped his shirt over his head as well, then stepped back.

"Well, well, well," he murmured, trailing his fingertips up Ben's thigh and almost to his cock, not touching him, but teasing. Ben whined in the back of his throat, frustrated, and collin reached up to roll his nipple between his fingers, feeling his sub gasp.

"Does that feel good, pet?" Collin murmured, examining Ben's reaction. "Do you like it when I tease you, when you can't choose what pleasure you get, when I have to make that decision for you?" Ben's breathing was picking up Collin's words, his face flushed

"Yessir," he gasped out, and Collin smirked and reached around his head to blindfold his pet.

"How about now?" He grinned, "you can't see anything, and who knows what I'm going to do to you?"

Ben was painfully hard and he bit his lip nervously, unsettled by the feeling of being blinded.

Suddenly, and soft buzzing noise filled the room and something cold and hard pressed against Ben's dick, making him gasp as vibrations made him jerk around, desperate.

"Mnmg," his garbled moans filled the room and Collin grinned, leaning down to capture Ben's lips with his own. His pet responded desperately, whining against the kiss until Collin felt the littler boy's hips jerking and pulled back, leaving the vibrator in contact.

"Please," Ben gasped, "please let me cum."

Collin grinned widely when Ben remembered to ask and then touched his face, which was screwed up with effort to hold back.

"Cum for me."

And he did, head thrown back and chest heaving, high moans and whines leaving his parter lips.

"Collin," panted Ben as he came down from his high, and Collin turned off the toy, pulling the blindfold off only to press his hands over Ben's eyes, then slowly move back so the sudden light wouldn't bother him. Ben blinked rapidly and then threw himself against Collin's chest, wrapping his arms around him and holding him tight.

A/N possibly the shortest, shittiest chapter I have ever published so I'm sorry. Do you guys still want this story?