Chapter One

A/N

This story is going to move pretty fast at the beginning just a heads up

"Ben! Get up, it's time for school," my mother calls me and I immediately hop up, thrilled. It's the first day of school! I love the first day. All the days after that can fuck themselves but the first day is all new friends and new teachers and nobody knows anything about you yet- a fresh start. I take a deep breath and grin at my messy blonde hair in the mirror. Okay. Focus Ben.

I have to look good on the first day. Bouncing over to the closet, I root around and pull out a pair of ridiculously tight black skinny jeans that I have to jump to get on, and a white t-shirt with a v-neck. Simple but just what I need.

Looking in the mirror at my wide eyes and flushed cheeks, I feel like the outfit is missing something. I spot my dark green scarf swung over my bedpost and grab it, wrapping it around my neck and matching it with a black beanie that attempts to hide my hair. Perfect.

I snatch my backpack up from the door to my room and bolt down the stairs, yelling a quick I love you to my mom and not waiting for an answer. My dad left us when he realized I was gay. He blamed her for making me this way and me for, well, being me. But that's too sad to think about right now. Or ever.

The bus smells weird and I sit in an open seat towards the back. Watching as kids pile on, I lean back and listen to my music, looking out the window.

The seat next to me suddenly being filled makes me jump and look to glare at whoever it was, but I freeze where I am when I see them.

Dark, dark brown hair, so dark it's nearly black. Brown eyes that are warm and deep, gorgeous. Perfect. He's wearing a snug black v-neck that emphasizes his strong, athletic build. He might be a soccer player, or lacrosse. I blush so hard I think I'm going to pass out and he reaches out a hand to brace my shoulder.

"You alright?" He asks, and I stare at him some more. When he realizes that I'm not going to say anything he frowns at me. "It's rude not to answer someone when they speak to you," he snaps, and I feel my face burn in shame, looking down at my knees in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. A strong hand tilts my face back up and I meet those amazing eyes again. Two of his fingers under my chin point my head up almost less like he wants me to look at him and more like he's seeing if I'll tell him to stop. I don't.

"Good boy." He murmurs. "Pretty too," he seems to be speaking almost to himself, and I swallow hard. I should not be letting him continue to hold my face in his hand, gently, but firm at the same time if that's even possible. I cough softly and he looks at me with concern.

"Are you sick?" He asks. I shake my head no as he lets go of me.

"That's twice now that you haven't answered me out loud, with eye contact." He looks at me sternly and I blush hard and put my nail in my mouth, biting nervously.

"'M sorry," I mutter dejectedly, looking up at those eyes. He nods swiftly and sits back.

"Now. Here's how things are going to work. Every morning you will he on this bus, at this time. You will not be late. You will not be in any other seat than this one. There definitely will not be anyone sitting next to you. Otherwise, consequences will be dealt out. Yes?" He ask, looking down at me, and I realize that him giving me orders has given me a boner that makes me gasp and bite my lip hard- my jeans are tight and the metal of the zipper hurts me.

"Uhm... What's your name?" I ask, and he smirks.

"Collin." He answers briefly, and I nod, looking down at the white tops of my converse and trying to will my growing erection away. Shit.