Chapter Three

[Collins POV]

It's late. Now it's 12:15 in the morning- Ben asked his mom if he could stay over with a friend and she said it was fine. He's so cute asleep. We haven't done anything yet- we just finished going over the contract and then watched Disney movies. Disney movies! Honestly, he's too cute.

I throw an arm over him and nuzzle into his neck, pulling his beanie off so that it isn't in my way.

*

Ben is stretched out on the table in the playroom, spread eagled. The table is really just a frame- there is nothing but long leather straps supporting him underneath, leaving his ass available to me. It spins as well, if I need to turn him over. His wrists and ankles are cuffed at the four corners, forcing him to stay still. He's delectably naked, his cock standing up, wanting my attention.

So being bound turns him on. We can work with that. I move over to his blindfolded head silently and press a kiss to his forehead. He jerks against the restraints, not having realized I was here. I chuckle menacingly.

I pick up three lengths of rope from my toolbox, watching Ben fidget on the table. He's writhing with the anticipation. I love it. But we can't have him moving like that, now can we?

Without warning him, I wind one thin rope over his chest, pulling it tightly and tying it under the table. Then one goes over his stomach. And one over his thighs. He literally can't shift an inch. He's mine. I watch as Ben's cock twitches and jerks, the only moving part for a second. He's so turned on, but I don't want him to cum. I reach into a drawer and pull out a cock ring.

"This is a cock ring, pet. It's going to make sure that you can't cum for me until I say so," I press the material against his hand, letting him feel the cool steel, before I strap him into it. My pet's first time in a cock ring. How lovely.

"Yes sir," he pants, and I consider gagging him but pass on it. I love his voice too much.

"Now. What did you do wrong?" I ask him sternly, walking over to the chest of toys and pulling out a vibrating egg, a very small butt plug, a flogger, a gag, and finally cream that will create the sensation of painful burning on his skin. Perfect.

"I...I came without permission, sir," he pants out, and I walk over and deposit my supplies on a small side table next to him. I put the butt plug in a bowl of freezing ice water. I casually turn the frame so that he's upright, making him gasp and I can tell that he's immediately disoriented. Good. He doesn't need to know what's happening. I do.

"Now Ben. We are going to start your punishment with a little friend that you usually like quite a lot. I press the egg into his palm and flick it on with the remote, letting him see that it vibrates.

"Yes sir, I usually enjoy it very much, sir," he pants out harshly, his cock twitching again.

"Well. Enjoy it again." And with that I spin him around so that his ass is facing me. I know that he no longer has any idea which way he's facing. I spread his cheeks wide until I find his hole, and push one finger in, making him shudder under his restraints. He's warm and tight around my finger, but I don't wait long before pushing in a second and third at once, making him cry out in pain. This is a punishment. He whimpers and makes soft displeased sounds until he's relaxed around my fingers. Then I use just one finger to push in the egg, pressing it deep inside him until he gasps loudly. It's hit his prostate. Good.

I don't let him adjust. I reach for the remote and turn the egg on a low setting, then spin him around so I can see his face screwed up in pleasure. He usually cums quickly- orgasm denial will he hard for him.

Ben pants harshly, his breathing labored. He always struggles so much with punishment, has to fight against the panic that makes him want to safe word right away. I have to be careful, not push too much on him at once.