Chapter Eight

I was sitting alone in the playroom, naked, taking deep breaths and lying on my belly. My hands are stretched out and tied to the posts, and the same with my ankles. I can feel the cold, cold air hitting my dick and balls, making me wince. It was a scary feeling, being so spread out and vulnerable. My wrists and ankles ached from being pulled so tight, and I knew that if I tugged it would only get worse.

I was terrified. My entire body started shaking as i thought about it, the fear. I couldn't move at all. If anyone came in they could do anything they wanted with me. Anything at all. They could torture me, rape me and I would never be able to stop it. I would have to just lie here and take it. I heard the door creak open and physically cringed, my breathing out of control. I tried desperately to look but the bed was in the dead center of the room and I couldn't see anything.

Before I knew it, cold silk covered my eyes and I yelped, unprepared to have my sight disappear. I squirmed and writhed, trying to get away. I'm so scared, I don't know what's happening, I want Collin! He'll protect me, he won't let anything hurt me. I want him to be here! Tears darken the silk as they run down my cheeks, and I can hardly breathe for the panic. I feel so weak.

A hard, cold hand clasped over my jaw and two fingers slipped into my mouth, holding my jaw apart wide even though I sucked I air and yelled and writhed, trying to get away. A ball pressed into my mouth and strapped around the back of my head and I choked violently. Gag. I'm so scared, how can I safe word? How can I get out? My panic goes into overdrive and my tears escalate.

"Now pet," his voice is liquid stone, hard and cold, and I lock down on the bed. Collin. I push away his tone and focus on the fact that he's here, thanking god. Collin is here and he'll help me calm down because I'm scared as hell. Its okay, I tell myself. He's here. You'll be okay. Stop panicking; Collin is here.

"Now what do you think I should give my little pet?" His hand moves down and he rubs his fingers over my tight hole, making me hard and earning a muffled moan through my hazed state of panic. I want to see him, and I start crying again, sniffling.

"Now, now, pet. None of those tears, unless you want a reason to cry," he sneers, and I cry harder although I'm trying to stop. I just want out. I want to leave. I'm scared.

His hand leaves me and something cracks across my cheeks, making me arch and scream around the gag.

"This is a cane, pet. You're going to take twenty-five lashes. I want to see your ass so ruined you can't sit for two weeks," he breathes in my ear, and I writhe and scream into the mattress. I don't want to! I can't, I can't do it, I can't! I'm sobbing from just the one hit he gave me, I can never do this. I scream his name around the gag in my mouth but he just growls, making my desperation worse. Please, Collin, please listen to me, please stop, please! I don't want to! Red, red, red!

The cane slaps against my skin again.

"NGGH-" I choke and spit drips out of my mouth as I moan and scream as hit after hit lands around my ass. I'm sobbing as hard as I ever have, and the pain is unbearable. I can't take anymore I want to safeword I want to get out, COLLIN PLEASE! PLEASE! RED!

I try to scream for him to stop again as more hits make me desperately try to get away, but there's nowhere to go, I'm completely exposed. He finishes the twenty five and I hear the cane clatter to the floor, Collin's breathing heavy over the sound of my continuous pleas and whimpers, tears making me choke again. I hear the door shut as he leaves and that's the last straw; I break down completely, losing my mind. Choking and screaming and pulling so hard on the chains on my wrists that I'm sure I've broken something, or at least dislocated it. I'm animalistic in my panic, my hands clenching and spreading so that cramps make my fingers ache and tighten, every muscle in my body tight as I thrash around.