Chapter 4: The Park

Chapter 4: The Park

Recap: Chapter 3: Alex goes for a swim at the beach with Katie, Katie meets with her friend Zoe. Alex, Mitch, Katie and Zoe walk down a boardwalk and see the air hostess' from the plane (Sarah Smith). She is with a guy named Chase Howard. Sarah flirts shamelessly with Alex unknown that he is a prince. She asks him out, Alex flatly refuses her but then asks Katie out.

...

I went next door right on 7, with a single pink dew dripping rose in my hand to give to Katie. I knocked on the door, Mitch came out to see what was happening. He brought me into the lounge room and gave me the "BIG BRO" talk. After we had finished Katie came walking down the stairs in a white maxi dress, brown gladiators, her blonde hair in ringlets and she had a few black, purple and white bangles on. She was so beautiful, I stood there with my mouth open wide.

"Alex, close your mouth you could catch flies." Katie giggled.

I quickly shut my mouth and muttered, "Katie, You look absolutely stunning."

She put her arm out and I took it in my own we walked out to my car which I bought earlier in the day a canary yellow porche 911 turbo. (if you've seen twilight you'll get it) She looked in love with my car. Hell Yes, even I was in love with it. We drove down the street and pulled in a little Italian Restaurant. I jumped out of the car and ran around to Katies door. I opened up her door put my hand out and she grabbed it, I interlocked our fingers. She smiled shyly up at me. "Thank You, for taking me out tonight, Alex."

I really liked her, She was adorable, absolutely perfect. "What are you, staring at?" Katie asked me.

"You," I replied.

"Al, you are so chessy." She smirked.

We walked to the table. I pulled out her chair, she grinned at me. A waitress walked out to our table she asked what we wanted to order.

I smiled at Katie and asked her what she wanted to eat.

'I would have a Fettuccini Cabonara, please." Katie asked the waitress politly.

"And could I have a spaghetti and meatballs." I asked.

"It'll be a 10 minute wait." The waitress replied while trying to flirt with me.

We just started talking like we knew each other forever but we had only known each other for a few days, that plane trip really did us good we got to know each other really well.

Our dinner came out then I thought to take it up a notch and start flirting with Katie. We had just finished our dinner and ordered dessert for both of us, Sara and some random boy came to our table.

"Hi Alex, I'ld like to introduce my boyfriend Chase." Sara smiled flirtatiously

"Um, okay... Well I'm Alex, I'm from Europe, I'm staying here for the summer with my aunt and uncle." I introduced myself while sticking out my hand for Chase to shake.

"Nice too meet you dude."

I really liked Katie and wanted for her to be my girlfriend, I have a great idea to ask her out. I just ring up some of my friends from England who were down under at the moment.

"Excuse Me, Katie. I'll just be in the bathroom." I told Katie while thinking up my plan to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I typed their number, and called them.

PHONE CONVO:

Alex- Hey boys, How are you?

Liam- We are great, been having a fun day in Brisbane.