Chapter 2: The Plane and the Waitress

Chapter 2: The plane and the waitress.

We were just pulling up at the airport, there were paparazzi all over the place then they started swarming the car like flies. Dad got out of the car and security kept the paparazzi away while got out of the car I put on my black Ray bans and pushed through my through the crowd. I had cameras shoved in my face and microphones shoved near my mouth, questions were asked but I refused to answer them. I got inside Mum and Dad came with me, mum was in tears when my flight to Sydney, Australia was called. Then my little sister Lily came in with her fiancé in tow.

"Glad you could finally make it." I snarled. "You weren't home last night to greet me and get me out of trouble."

"I'm sick of being there for you, Alex; you always think it's my job to get you out of trouble. Well that train has passed you have to grow up and start acting like a mature adult, A crown prince to be exact." Sophie growled

"Well if you were here last night, you would find out that I'm not Crown Prince anymore. Mums unborn baby is!" I corrected her.

My plane was called for the last time, I said goodbye to everyone but Sophie. I picked up my bag and walked through the terminal and on to the plane. I wish it was dad's private jet but no he had to put me on a commoner's plane, at least it was first class. I found my seat and put my stuff in the overhead compartment. I sat down and found myself sitting next to the most beautiful girl I had seen in my life. The stupid Air hostess was going through the safety precautions; I tuned out, plugged my earphones into my iPod and started to listen to All Time Low. The same Air Hostess was coming around offering people drinks she came around to me and spilt coke all over the girl sitting next to me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. How clumsy of me?" She apologized. I scoffed that was the biggest fake apology I heard in my life. That was worse than mine. She started to clean up the coke off the girl but all the while she was shoving her chest in my face. I'm a player but this was so low.

"Okay, why don't you get her another drink and I'll help her?" I said trying to be polite, She was really getting on my nerves.

"Its okay." The girl sitting next to me stuttered.

"No, it not. She should get fired for the stunt she just pulled. Here let me help." I looked into her eyes. She sighed.

"Okay."

I helped her clean up. The attendant came back and tried to slip her number into my pocket while giving the girl her drink. Then I realised that I didn't ask her name.

"Hey, My name is Ingo Montoya, You killed my father prepare to die. Whats your name?" I asked her.

She started giggling. Man, that giggle was so cute she is just adorable.

"My name is Katie Harrison, isn't that the line from the Princess Bride?" Katie asked, I think I might just ask for her number.

"Yeah, it is but my name is really Alex Larson I was Crown Prince of Andorra until I got arrested and my parents shipped my off to my aunt and uncle's house in Australia."

"Oh, I'm Katie and I'm a world champion surfer from Australia. I've just been on tour and I'm coming home for a few months until the Billabong classic is on. Where does your aunt and uncle live?" Katie asked

"I think they live in Sydney, somewhere near the beach." I replied

We were talking for the rest of the four hour plane trip and just before we landed we exchanged numbers and promised to talk later in the day.

I got off the plane picked up my luggage and searched for my Aunt Lily and Uncle Alan. They weren't my really aunt and uncle they were actually my parents best friends since primary school.

"Alex Larson!" A familiar voice called out. I peered through the crowd and saw my Aunt Lily holding hands with Uncle Alan and her daughter Victoria who was 11.

"Aunt Lily, Uncle Alan, Tori!" I shouted and ran like a mad man towards them and I almost ploughed into Lily.

"Alex, how are you?" Uncle Alan said in a gruff voice sort of like my dad's but unique in its own way.

"I'm okay I guess..." I replied not wanting to give away to Lily that I meet a girl because Aunt Lily was a teenager on the inside. "Tori, how is school and your friends I have been hearing so much about over the phone." I asked Tori.

"They are okay, but we now live right on the beach and there is a girl who lives next door who is my age and she has a big sister and a big brother who are 19." Tori said really quickly.

We travelled home through the City and to the beaches north of the city. I saw a familiar set of eyes when I got out of the car and I saw Katie my seat buddie from the plane...

................................................................................................

Hahahaha sorry guys about the cliffy but I had to stop there that's for the comments I didn't expect that much from the first chapter but now the second one is up and I have to keep writing now! If any of you are wondering Yes, I am from Australia if any of the sentences are Aussie or don't sound right I'm almost 15 and not a very good English student but please...

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Hope You guys liked it...

PS. The character who is lilys daughter is based on one of my friends but only younger, You know who you are!

<3

SAMMI