The Demons in Death Woods...

Yami opened his eyes to a huge room, with black walls and red carpet. Sitting up, he winced as a light shone across the room. A tall silhouette stood in the middle of the doorway.  As it walked towards him, he noticed how tall it was, having white skin, no face, and was wearing a black suit. "Hello. You must be Isla's friend." It extended its pale hand towards him. Yami returned the gesture, "Where is she? Where am I? Who are you?".

The figure looked down at him, " My name is Slenderman, and this is my... sanctuary. You are welcome to move around, seeing how well your thought processes are going." Yami flushed, realizing Slender had mind-reading abilities. Yami got off the bed and exited the room to see a larger hall with steps leading down to the grand hall. He walked down the steps to see Isla sitting with a few other people: a black haired boy with a smile cut into his face and another boy who looked more like someone ready for Halloween, with a green shirt, green pants, and brown boots. As he got closer, he could already tell the black haired boy was muttering to himself as Isla was bandaging herself. She placed a hand on the boy's back and Yami felt himself get jealous.

"Don't worry, I'm not that hurt!" "Like Hell it is! Zalgo should've been there, so I could rip him to shreds!" The boy retaliated. Isla looked back to see Yami. "Oh hey! I'm glad you're okay. I have someone I would like to introduce you to!" He put a protective hand on her shoulder as she gestured from him to the boy. "Jeff, I would like to introduce you to Yami!" She smiled as Jeff glared at him, Yami also returning the glare. "AWWWW! ILLY'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!" The green guy snickered as Isla broke away to tackle him. "Shut up Ben! You're getting everyone's attention!" She spoke as she held him into a choke grip. Jeff broke off the glare as he turned to see the skirmish between Isla and Ben. He reached a hand out and grabbed her head, then pulled her back to him. " Easy now, no need for Slender to punish you." He spoke as she eventually relaxed. "S-sorry! Seems like I got too carried away." Isla looked at him. "Yami? Are you okay?" He realized he was clenching his fists the whole time. He nodded and walked back to the room.

On the stairs, he felt a soft hand on his shoulder and turned to see her gazing at him with worried eyes. " Are you jealous??" She asked. "Yes, I just didn't know you had another boy-" He broke off when Isla was laughing. He flushed, "What is it? Did I say something funny??" Isla controlled her laughter for a little, but still was snickering, "N-no! No! Jeff's not my boyfriend! ew! Jeff is actually my half brother!" He flushed again for his jealous actions. "oh..." He said as she finally stopped laughing and hugged him. "I wouldn't do such a thing!" She backed from him when he realized she had a bandage on her side. "What happened to you?" She looked at her bandage. "Aw that? It's nothing! Just a scratch from the hybrids." She tore the bandage off to reveal some bruising on her side. He looked confused as Isla realized why he looked at her that way. "Oh! I didn't tell you. I have many, MANY abilities, including the ability to heal faster than the human body can." She smiled at him. Yami looked around. "Where are the others?" "They're fine, Yami. They are in other rooms." She reassured him just as Yugi walked out of a room three doors down (A.N. I just realized this was an actual band .-. ). " ah, Yami! You're okay!" Yugi walked to them. "Why are we here?"

" Well, this was safer than trying to run back to the city. Slender managed to get the others in time while he brought you all to safety!" She gestured to the mansion. "So he takes in..." Yugi complied "People whose lives were torn apart." Isla finished with sadness in her voice. "So is this why so many others are scared of the woods...because they....kill people??" Yami questioned. She nodded silently as Jeff came up the stairs. "Come on, dinner." Jeff tersely spoke as he walked back down. The three walked down and the friends got to know the other people who resided there.

(A.N. I feel so good finishing this chapter. I hope you were surpreeezed of the story. Also, I was watching vine while doing this sooo yeah.)