PROLOGUE

im actually kinda proud of this 🤧
why is it that i always write the prologue so well, but fuck everything up after it??

whatever, please enjoy ^^

🖾🖾🖾

‍    ‍ Clouds of smoke invade his lungs, as he takes a long drag from his cigarette. Jungkook keeps the smoke behind his lips for a good second, his eyes heavy and intoxicated. He's high with pleasure, and it feels absolutely amazing.

Cinder falls from the butt of his cigarette, the ashes landing on his black leather boots. On cue, Jungkook separates his lips from the stick and exhales. He breathes out slowly, watching in fascination as the air becomes contaminated with his toxic fumes.

How satisfying, He muses with a wry smile.

He's twisted, Jungkook knows how devilish his way of thinking is, to find beauty in an act so cruel. Tainting innocence and consuming it whole, Jungkook starves for it. He knows he's twisted, a little messed up in the head perhaps, but there's nothing he can do to fix that now--he's addicted.

Never did he think that he'd end up as a lowlife, sulking in dark alleys with a cigar between his lips every chance he gets. Jungkook is still young and thriving, but he feels numb to everything.

I know what you're thinking, what could a seventeen-year-old possibly go through to be this fucked? It's a long and uninviting story, Jungkook hates to even reminisce it. Years of neglect and mental abuse, sounds pretty lame but look how he turned out.

The purple-dyed hair, the crazy piercings, even the clothes on his back screams for someone to notice him. But people see right through him like he's glass, he knows they do.

People are filthy. They'll do anything in their power to have a taste of your popularity and wealth. And before you know it, you're milked out and screwed over, leaving you in the dust with nothing but self-esteem issues.

Jungkook is unfortunate enough to play pawn one too many times. Now, he can point out what a fake looks like; and it seems to be just about anyone he set his sights on.

Minutes past and Jungkook is starting to get tired of the taste of nicotine. With one last puff, Jungkook sighs and drops his cigar on the ground, stepping on it to kill the flame.

"Another cigar, another year lost from this tragic lifestyle," Jungkook snickers under his breath, brushing off dust from his flannel, "Good riddance..."

"Hey, emo!" Jungkook freezes at the nickname. He turns to face the intruder of his thoughts, and glares when he's met with a scrawny, four-eyed, freckled pinhead.

He strides over to the kid and spits, "What the fuck did you just call me?"

The smaller boy begins to sweat buckets, fidgeting with the calculator in his hands, "U-um, nothing! I didn't call you anything," He says with his nasally voice, probably due to how much snot is hiding up his nose.

Jungkook rolls his eyes when the boy continues to stand there like a deer in the headlights, "What do you want?" He asks calmly, hoping to soothe the retard into telling him his business.

"T-the principle! He demands for your appearance in exactly ten minutes sharp! No sooner, no later!" The nerd recites with his chest puffed out like a bird. He seems to be holding his breath?

Jungkook arches his brow in confusion, Again? It's his ninth time visiting the office this week and it's only Wednesday. What did he do now?

With an exaggerated sigh, Jungkook flicks the kid's forehead, earning a yelp from the latter. "Thanks a lot, nerd," He says without meaning it and leaves the area.

‍    ‍

‍    ‍

‍    ‍

‍    ‍
‍    ‍ Standing in front of the principle's door, Jungkook contemplates on whether he should bail or not. He isn't too thrilled, having to sit and listen to his principle lecture him for another pointless hour. He'd much rather go to the snack bar, it's been approximately three hours since the last time he ate.

Should I knock? Jungkook thinks. He raises his fist, about to act upon his thoughts. No, The boy halts, and drops his hand down, Jungkook doesn't knock.

Building up courage, Jungkook huffs and opens the door.

"You're late, Jeon Jungkook," The principle voices, sitting comfortably behind his desk. He gestures his eyes towards the elephant in the room, which so happens to be Jungkook's parents. "Take a seat, we have much to discuss."

Jungkook keeps his head down when he walks towards his seat. The boy folds his hands in his lap, shoulders hunched and stiff. He looks meekly at his parents, who didn't even bother to spare him a glance back (nothing new but still overwhelming).

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! His mind is clouded with words of profanity, What the fuck's happening?

"You're probably wondering why I called your parents here," The principle starts, void of any emotion, though he seems exhausted. "Let me make it blunt--"

"Jungkook, you will no longer be a student at my school."

Well, that's unexpected.

Jungkook lifts his head up quicker than the speed of lightning, his eyes as big as saucers, "H-huh?" He says, dumbfounded.

Did he hear that right? Jungkook's no longer attending high school? This has got to be a joke, did he forget it's April Fools or something? Shockingly enough, Jungkook doesn't want to be a high school dropout. His grades were decent, pretty sure he has enough credits to graduate. Where did he go wrong?

You're a fucking lunatic, that's what, Jungkook inwardly belittles himself, You drove the principle insane and now he wants nothing to do with you.

Jungkook proceeds to bite his nails, watching the principle move his lips, but not hearing anything.

His mind is running a marathon, so many questions pile in his head, What am I going to do now? Surely my parents will kick me out of the house now that they have a reason to. It's inevitable, I'm going to be homeless on the streets!

"Jungkook!" Jungkook jumps at the noise and fixes his posture. The principle rolls his eyes, sighing without a care. Truth be told, he's more than ready to get rid of Jungkook. He's always been a pain in his ass.

"So, I've already discussed this with your parents," He turns to look at the silent couple, "--and we've come to the conclusion, that instead of attending high school, you'll be sent to an all boys boarding school."

"A-a boarding school?" Jungkook repeats, and the principles smirks with a nod of his head.

"A school for misbehaved kids like you."

🖾🖾🖾

What chase atlantic song is this?
Skjdjs sorry

i hope you enjoyed this, it was fun to write personally because the style's a bit different from what I'm used to. (I usually write angst lmaooo)

Also, I need to address how terrible I am at updating, i am SO SO sorry for those who read SA. I plan to edit chapter two over the weekend, so sorry for the inconvenience ):

That's all for now, I hope you continue reading (and pls comment thx) ♡

-lynn