Back home

Past. "Everyone In Star labs is team Snowbarry. Especially Harry", said Caitlin. "He's our captain, but I don't think iris is team Snowbarry", said Barry. "Well that doesn't matter. I'm Snowbarry, and snowallen team", said Caitlin. "Awesome family name! Cisco would approve", said Barry. PRESENT. Caitlin is not letting go of Barry. Barry bends down and faces Don and Dawn.

"You guys may not know me very well but I hope you know........", Barry was interrupted by Don saying "Your our father. We know".

Barry smiled and hugged his two children.

"So Cait, when are you going to give me some action? Tonight? I haven't had any in a while", said Barry.

Caitlin smirked. "First, it is very smart children in the room. Second, maybe tonight", said Caitlin as she kissed Barry.

Barry looked around Star labs and he scoffed. "Nothing's changed I see".

"Well we didn't want to change a thing, most of us were sad", said Caitlin.

Barry nodded. And he sped off with Caitlin.

"Where did he take her?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know", said Cisco as he smirked.

(Now lets get back to Barry and Caitlin)

"Well we are home, A little has changed, I just wanted to see", said Barry.

Caitlin smiled with no words.

Barry pulled Caitlin into a deep, tender, sweet, passionate kiss.
   -
   -
   -
   -
   -
   -
   -

                         Barry's P.O.V.

I put Caitlin's hair behind her ear, and I say "it's good to be back home. It's good to be with you, you are my home".

A smiled formed from Caitlin's lips, and as she laid in bed with me cuddling her, she turned around and kissed me.

"We just kissed for the last three hours. What was that for?" I asked.

"I love you, and I missed you", Caitlin replied to me.

"Oh how I miss kissing her, I forgot how good it felt", a familiar voice said in my head. I hit my forehead.

The voice kinda sounded like Savitar's voice, deep, broken, and dark, it was a little playful.

"Savitar?" I whispered to myself so Caitlin wouldn't hear.

"It's me, the future flash. You know you can think of me as your Very own Killerfrost. Honestly team flash is stupid, if I was in that twisted prison, what made them think if they freed you I wouldn't be released? I didn't expect to be in your head, but hey this works fine", said Savitar in my head.

I didn't say anything back, I was shocked and Caitlin could see my facial expression.

"Barry, what's wrong?" Caitlin asked me.

"Nothing. It's still a shock I'm back with my beautiful wife, and friends", I said.

Caitlin laid in my arms and fell asleep.

                     The next morning.

When I woke up, I didn't see Caitlin. I was worried for a second, and I had the right to be. Not because Caitlin was kidnapped, because she was cooking.

I went downstairs and I seen Caitlin trying to flip pancakes perfectly, but she couldn't. All this was really funny to me, it took my mind off Savitar. I came behind Caitlin, touched her hand and spatula, then I flipped the pancake for her.

"Perfect", I said.

"No, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast! It's ok through, I'm ok in the kitchen, but I'm not too handy", said Caitlin.

I smile at her, but she isn't even looking at me. I turned around to see if she was looking at the kids, which she wasn't.

So I looked in her eye direction, and she was staring at my bare chest. I smirked.

"See something you like?" I questioned Caitlin. Her eyes lifted from my chest to me.

"Uh...... kinda. I mean I got caught off guard", said Caitlin.

I put my hands on her waist and I kissed her.

"Mommy, daddy, I thought I would wake up to breakfast. Not seeing you two kissing", said a grumpy Dawn.

Caitlin ran over to dawn and picked her up. "We are making breakfast", said Caitlin.

"Really? Because I smell something burning, like every morning", said Don.

I turned over and I seen the pancake was pitch black. I turned off the stove.

"We got distracted little buddy", I said to Don.

Caitlin and I hugged both of our children and smiled.

"How about daddy cooks for us, once. I never tried your food before, not that I know of", said Dawn.

Hearing dawn say that broke my heart a little.
"I'll cook", I said. And I put a smile and my children's face.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

    Dawn, Don, Caitlin, and I were eating what I cooked, which was, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and much much more. Caitlin didn't finish all the food, but the kids and I sure did.

"Like I said, it's good to be back home", I said as I smiled.