Discovery

Dawn's P.O.V

I was dressed and ready. My parents were going somewhere with Harry and Iris. I've been listening to their conversations. I heard I teamed up with the bad guy. I also heard he is the owner of the time vault. I wanted to see if I could find more things about him. Gideon knew him well...I'll talk to her.

"Dawn, are you ready?!" I hear Don shout.

"Yes!" I shouted.

My dad comes out the room and he picks me up. "Let's get going," said Barry. I smiled and I looked over to Dawn.

*****
"I still wanna know, why we are driving?! I mean we are speedsters. Dad you could just speed mom to S.T.A.R Labs," said Don. I let out a laugh knowing how right he was.

"Can we just be normal?" Caitlin asked. Don roles his eyes.

I don't want to tell Dawn about Thawne. He won't trust me, knowing the future.

********
"Cisco, make sure they behave. Don't do anything stupid." Mom said before leaving with  dad, auntie Iris, and Harry.

"Video games!" Cisco and Don shouted whiling throwing their arms in the air.

"You two can do that. I'll just read somewhere.." I said.

"Okay. Don't go in the time vault. We don't want you in there," said Cisco.

"I won't go in the time vault," I lie.

*******
I walk down the hallway. I was right near the wall the time vault was located. The time vault revealed itself without me doing anything. That's weird. Why would it do that? It never does that. Unless Gideon knew I was coming.

I walk in the time vault and I see Gideon smiling.

"Hello Ms. Allen...what can I do?" She spoke.

"I want to speak to you about...Eobard Thawne." I said.

"What do you want to know?" Gideon asked me.

"Just show me everything you have of him. Records, Files, videos, what he would say when you two talked." I said. Gideon nodded in disagreement.

"I cannot do that. Especially when you are asking. I can tell where he is from and why he wanted to kill Mr. Allen's mother." Said Gideon.

I told my eyes. "Tell me about Eobard Thawne!" I shouted. I put my hand on the button that controlled Gideon.

"Access denied. You do not have access to me. Only Barry Allen, Caitlin Snow-Allen, Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramon, Iris West, and Don Allen." Gideon said. My jaw dropped. They took my access away! What did I do so bad?!

"Let her know..." I hear a deep voice say. Gideon glitches.

"Access permitted..." Gideon said while showing me everything about Eobard Thawne and why he did. What in the world was that voice?? I forgot about it and I just read.

*******
After 5 hours of reading, I know everything about Eobard. Cisco still hasn't checked up on me.

"Thank you Gideon..." I said while turning my back.

"Now talking to Eobard Thawne..." Gideon said. I turned around so fast. What! I saw his face! More like Harry's face. He smirked. He looks like he is in prison.

"Hello Nora. Sorry you have to see me this way, I'm just making your father think he's winning. In this timeline of course...." Thawne spoke. He still had a smirk on his face. I was amazed I was talking to him....not talking but interacting...I guess.

He stared at me and the smirk was gone.

"Hello

"Hello. Um. I'm—"

"Dawn Stephanie Nora Allen... yes I'm aware." He cut me off.

"Now that you know everything about me, let me inform you of our allegiance in the future. It all starts now." Thawne spoke.

"Why would I align myself with you?" I asked confused.

"I don't know. You just want to me like me. I'm your teacher...maybe even a friend. You once called me dad by accident. Anyway, you align yourself with me, because you are aware that I will take your mother. You don't want that happening. So you aligned yourself with me.." Thawne told me everything.

"Why do you want to work with me?" I asked.

He froze at that question. I mean..why work with someone? Why? That's the real question.

"Because....more power." He hesitated while speaking. I could just tell he was lying.

"I trust you...Nora," He said. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I had to think about it. He seems like he really trust me. If I want to help my mom I have to align myself with him.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

Thawne smirks. "Spoken like your mother.." he said...referring to when killer frost aligned herself with Savitar. The story is quite the love story....I think.

"Dawn! Where are you!" I hear Cisco shout.

"End FaceTime call!" I tell Gideon. Gideon ends the call.

I run out of the Time vault. I speed over to Cisco. His hair pushes back because of the wind I released when I was running towards him.

"Hey, I was in the snack area. I ate 7 brownies. All the M&M's and 2 pies...plus more." I lied.

Cisco scoffs. "I thought you were going to read." Cisco said.

"I did...I just I had a couple snacks." I said.

Cisco nodded and he walks away.

"Why did you hang up?" I hear Thawne's voice. I quickly turn around and I gasped.

"How are you here?! Get out! Cisco...my parents...Don! They could come any minute." I said.

"Right...Sorry. I just wanted to show you that I have real contact with you. I could speed in your face anytime." Said Thawne. "I'm going to ask this one more time. Do you trust me?" Said Thawne.

"I trust you..."

————————————————
I wanted to make this chapter to show you guys why Dawn would even work with Thawne. In these next chapters they will grow closer. There will be a chapter in the future again. But it won't be far out into the future...it'll be when Barry and Caitlin find out about Dawn teaming up Reverse flash. She's still 8 and it's a possibility.