Understanding the truth

(In this episode it will be flashbacks from the present and past (When Snowbarry first fell in love) and Caitlin goes after Don when they try to save Barry). Barry watches Caitlin and Cisco talk in the Med bay so he walks in there. "What's going on", said Barry. "We're just talking about movies and putting tools away", said Caitlin. Barry smiles at her because she's charming. "That sounds like a good time", Barry said slowly. "Spending time with the people you love always is fun. Sorry by the way Barry sorry about Iris", said Cisco. Barry nods in agreement. "Caitlin, Barry and I are going to go get new equipment. So that means you and Harry have to check the perimeter and security footage today", Cisco said nervously. "You don't have to be nervous Harry isn't so bad. Now go", said Caitlin. Barry and Cisco walk away. Caitlin hands headphones to Harry and they look on the computer. Caitlin keeps tapping and she misses one moment. "Wait snow look", said Harry. Caitlin and Harry sees Barry and Iris talking. After a while Caitlin and Harry heard every single word Barry and Iris had said. Caitlin puts her hand on her mouth. Harry backs up and says "holy cow Barry Allen loves you, that's why he broke up with Iris!" Present. "Mom where are you going?" Dawn asked. "I'm going to get your brother", I said softly. Dawn hugs me. "Please don't be upset at him. He just wanted to ask Harry about dad. You know....... vanishing with the reverse flash. He wants to be a hero just like dad. Mom I know your hurting, because you loved dad so much........ especially that day you confronted him about the loving you situation", said Dawn. That's when I remember that memory all over again. Past. "He really broke up with Iris just because he loved me", Caitlin said in shock. "I'm not surprised", said Harry. Barry and Cisco walk in the room and theirs silence. "I feel a slow vibe going on here", said Cisco. "No pun intended (definitely a pun intended)", said Cisco. "Why does everyone look in shock?" Barry questioned everyone. "The question is. Did you know Harry and I was checking the security footage and we could hear and see everything and or everyone?" Caitlin asked. Barry scoffs. "Yeah of course", Barry said while tilting his head. Harry roles his eyes. "I heard the conversation you and Iris had about me", Caitlin said softly. Barry's eyes widened staring at Harry and Caitlin. "Cait.... I- I- I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't know how I truly felt until recently", said Barry. Caitlin walked over to Barry and took his hands "it's ok, I understand", said Caitlin. Barry let go of her hand."Snow lets go", Harry said softly. Barry rubs his face and says "things are about to get weird. Oh my god Cait knows". Present. I hug Dawn and I said "your right I'm hurting, but that's not going to stop me". Dawn looked into my eyes and seen I was about to cry. "I never knew dad. But you seen him you've loved him. Now he's gone, you don't have to pretend your ok mom", Dawn said to me. My 11 year old daughter in 6th grade knows me so much better than anyone. She hugged me, I felt her hero heart and bravery, just like her father. All I had to do was find Don my 11 year old brilliant son who wanted to be like the father he didn't even know. "Come ok lets go get your brother", I said. "You also promised me we got to see uncle Harry and "grandpa" Harry", Dawn said as she laughed. Past. "Harry why did you pull me away?" Caitlin asked. "Barry most definitely didn't want to talk to you..... I could tell he was scared", Harry said. I looked down. "I wanna talk to him. I need answers" Caitlin said quickly as she walked away. Caitlin was standing in front of Barry. "So you love me", Caitlin said. Barry raises one eyebrow. "Yeah. We should talk about this", Barry said. "Yeah. How's iris", Caitlin asked. "Why do you care? We are talking about me and you", said Barry. "She just lost her husband", Caitlin said softly. Barry smiles and stares at Caitlin. "Why are you looking at me like that? And don't say cause your beautiful", said Caitlin. "Cause your so selfless, thinking about iris. And I don't refer to movies like Cisco", said Barry. Caitlin blushes because of the way Barry is looking at her. Barry gets closer. "Your so selfless that's one of the things I love about you", said Barry. "Love?" Caitlin questioned Barry. Barry gets closer to Caitlin and says "yes. Love". Barry brushes against Caitlin and they can feel each other's breath against their lips. Barry looks down at Caitlin and tilts his head trying to kiss her. Caitlin backs up. "I can't do this! I'm sorry it's just iris she was my friend", said Caitlin. "Your friend? And I'm sure she's found another man to love", said Barry. Caitlin nods on disagreement. Barry frowns. But he knew deep down Caitlin wanted to kiss him all along.