Pure

Barry wakes up but something is different. He feels someone in his arms. "Finally iris learned how to stay in my arms without hurting my arm", said Barry. He looked down. He didn't see iris.

He saw Caitlin sleeping in his arms. "Oh gosh, Cait", said Barry. Barry looks at Caitlin asleep and he whispers to her "I'll be back". Barry runs to star labs.

"Cisco what's up?" Barry asked Cisco.

"Iris is looking for you and I found a way for Caitlin to go through her pregnancy process properly", said Cisco.

Barry was relieved. "So what was wrong", Barry said. Harry stepped in front of Cisco.

"With your time remnant being gone it slowed down the pregnancy. Originally frost was pregnant not Caitlin", said Harry. Cisco nods. He gives Barry a needle and medicine.

"When she takes that she'll have the pregnancy process a woman should properly have", said Cisco.

Barry smiles. Barry runs back to Caitlin's apartment. Caitlin is still asleep. "You'll feel better after this", said Barry. Barry plays in Caitlin's hair. He injects the needle in her softly.

Caitlin awakens and she says, "ouch, what was that?"

"It was the cure to make you go through pregnancy normally. Don't be mad I didn't tell you", said Barry.

Caitlin gasped. She hugs Barry. "Yes", said Caitlin. Barry smiles and watches her cheer. "I had fun last night", said Barry.

Caitlin raises her eyebrows. "I just slept", said Caitlin. Barry just smirked. "It's like I felt you cuddle me before", said Caitlin.

"Like Savitar", said Barry.

"I guess so", said Caitlin.

Barry just looks down. Barry changes the subject. "I'll be with you every moment for these last few months and after, because you're my best friend, I love you", said Barry.

Hearing Barry say "I love you" gave Caitlin chills. "I love you too, as a best friend", said Caitlin.

"I gotta get home and shower", said Barry. Before Caitlin could say goodbye, Barry speeded away. Which made Caitlin blush even when he wasn't near, he still made her smile.

Barry walked in his apartment and he sees iris. "Where have you been", said Iris. Barry continues to smile and think of Caitlin. "Earth to Barry", iris yelled.

"Yeah", said Barry.

"I asked you where have you been", said iris.

"I've been with...... team flash", said Barry.

"Really because Cisco said you weren't there", said Iris.

"I was with Caitlin", said Barry.

"All night?" iris asked.

"I mean.... kinda", said Barry. Iris slaps her forehead. "Nothing happened between us. I promise", said Barry as he kissed iris.

"How could I reject you", said Iris. Barry gives a useless fake smile.

"I'm gonna shower", said Barry.

"Ok, I'll go to star labs", said Iris. "Why?" Barry asked iris. "That's my job", said Iris. "Ok", said Barry.

Barry walks to the shower. As he gets in the shower, he wonders what Caitlin is doing. While thinking about her, he smiles. Barry gets out the shower and gets dress. He gets a call from Caitlin. He picks up the phone. "Hey Cait", said Barry. "Hey Barry, get to star labs please", said Caitlin. "Are you ok", said Barry. "Oh yeah I'm great I don't know about Iris", said Caitlin. "I'll be there", said Barry. Caitlin hangs up the phone. "What is wrong with iris now?" Barry asked. Barry ran to star labs. "I'll let you two talk", said Cisco. Harry and Caitlin follow Cisco down stairs. "Cisco, Harry I'm gonna go to sleep", said Caitlin. Cisco nods. Caitlin falls asleep but she's in a dream (hint it's about Savitar). Meanwhile, Barry and iris were talking. "What's wrong with you", said Barry. "Barry I feel like we aren't as close as we used to be. So take me out on a date", said Iris. "Iris I'll be doing something, I'm sorry", said Barry. "If it's something at CCPD then I'll come with you", said Iris. "This is nothing about CCPD. I'll be with Caitlin. I need to comfort her while she's pregnant", said Barry. Iris roles her eyes she doesn't want to sound jealous so she walks away. (Now back to Caitlin's dream). Dream: "Savitar what happens if you never return. What if you lose", said killer frost ,while laying next to Savitar. Savitar plays in her pretty white hair. "I'll be fine as long as I have you to be there for me. I think about you every moment", said Savitar. Killer frost smiles. (Out of the dream, but Cait is still asleep). Barry walks down stairs. "So Caitlin is sleep. That was quick", said Barry. Harry nods. "Don't leave, promise me you won't", Caitlin said in her sleep. "Is she awake?" Cisco asked. Harry walks over to her. "No, she's in a dream, I think", said Harry. "Should I wake her up", said Barry. "Let her dream", said Cisco. "She sounds sad", said Barry. "Vibe her at least", said Barry. Cisco touches Caitlin and sees she dreaming about Savitar. "What was she dreaming about?" Said Barry. "Um she's not in pain she Uh..... it doesn't matter", said Cisco.

Dream: "What are you doing?" Savitar asked killer frost. "Get back in bed", Savitar said softly. "No, I won't rest. What if flash hurts you", said killer frost. "He won't I promise", said Savitar. Savitar picks up killer frost and slams her on the bed playfully. He kisses her. It wasn't long before she kissed back. "Stay here", said Savitar. "No, you don't leave", said killer frost. "I shouldn't have to beg. I'm a queen right? Your queen. The best queen", said killer frost. "The best queen a king could ever have", said Savitar. Killer frost smiles. "I love you", said Savitar. "I love you to", said killer frost and Caitlin out loud. (Out the dream). Caitlin awakens. "Who were you saying you love?" Barry asked. Cisco had an idea of who she was talking about. "I said that? I must of just.....", said Caitlin. "Must of just what.....", said Barry. "I'm fine", said Caitlin. She walks away.

Present. "What were you dreaming about?" The reporter asked me. "My one true love". I replied.