Chapter 11

Cyrus's POV
"Can we just stay here for a little bit longer?" He asked me. I nodded as we sat down on the swings. I held his hand and we stayed silent for a while. The silence was oddly comfortable.

"She's never going to change." He said quietly, looking at the sky. I looked at him and squeezed his hand. "She's always been like this. Ever since I was a kid, she's been so unaccepting. I'm sorry to bother you with all of this."

"Hey." I softly said. "You don't have to be sorry for that. Whatever you are going through, you're not alone, ok? I'm here for you. And you're not bothering me with any of this. I'll gladly help you if you let me. I don't want to see you in pain. And it's not your fault. You're going to get through this. You are. You have your sister, your dad. You have me. You have our friends and my family. You are not alone."

He nodded, wiping the tears from his eyes with his free hand and stood up. He hugged me. "Thank you so much, Cy. I don't know what I'd ever do without you." I hugged him tightly and then we began walking home while holding hands.

Jonah's POV
We went to Walker's house after the art show. "Are you done yet?" I asked my boyfriend as he was drawing. "Nope." He replied. "Almost." Ten minutes passed and he was finally finished with the drawing. "Finished!" He said as he handed it to me.

It was a caricature drawing of me and him with little hearts around us. On the bottom it said, "Wonah" in bubble letters. "I love it!" I exclaimed. "Wonah?" I asked him. "Yeah. It's our names put together." He replied. I smiled even wider and said. "I love it! It has a nice ring to it."

Walker smiled and grabbed the remote control to turn on Netflix. We stayed on the couch and watched The Office.

Marty's POV
"So, how was meeting your girlfriend's parents?" Sandra asked me. "It was only her mom. Her dad passed away a few years ago when he was in the army." I told her. "Oh. Well, how was meeting her mom?" "It was great. We played dance dance revolution." I said with a smile as I remembered the events that had happened. "Of course, Buffy won!" She smiled at me.

"You two are so cute together!" She said. "You know, just a few days ago, when you weren't a couple, she thought that I was your girlfriend!" I laughed at the assumption. "Really? She thought that?" Soon she laughed along with me. "Yes. I told her that we are just best friends." We laughed and I said, "How could she think that were couple?" "I know right? That's just crazy!" My mom came up to my room and said, "Hey guys, dinner's ready."

Amber's POV
We were in the living room,  trying to find a good movie on Netflix. "No! I hate that movie!" I exclaimed. "How can you possibly hate Resident Evil?" Andi questioned. "I just don't like Zombie movies. They look so real! I'm going to get scared!" "No you won't because I'll protect you." she told me as she hugged me.

I smiled and instantly felt so calm in her arms. "Ok fine. We'll watch Resident Evil." "Yay! I only have the 2nd one recorded, so we'll just have to watch that one." She said. I nodded. Soon, the movie began to play and I was being protected by my girlfriend, so I didn't feel scared.

Sorry for going on hiatus! I haven't had any ideas for this story. I am so sorry. Hope this chapter wasn't too terrible.