*9* mary is missing.

Ace Norman.

Recap ;

"Mate!"

Lizzy growled out, her gaze focused solely on the wizard I had in a death grip. Almost immediately, he vanished into thin air...

Continuation...

"No!", I growled out, as I looked around, hoping to catch a sight of the wizard.

My heart went into Overdrive, I almost found my mate, and yet again I lost her.

We all went different ways in search of Mary and none caught a whiff of her whereabouts.

My wolf gave a painful howl and I shifted going straight into the woods when school closed and Mary was nowhere to be found.

Jenna did nothing but cry, blaming herself for not looking after Mary much better.

Lizzy just stood looking around, a pained and empty expression etched into her features.

I understood her pain, she just found her mate only for him to vanish into thin air.

I was confused, I had not even the slightest idea where my mate was. But I was determined to find her.

I wanted to call the Moon goddess a bitch, for allowing all these things to happen to me.

Why couldn't I just have a normal mate, mark and mate with her, she'll birth my pups and we'd live a happily ever after, was that too much to ask?...

****************
****************

WARNING: mature scenes ahead. Contains mild physical abuse, read at your own risk.

Mary Ann.

 My eyes fluttered open on their own accord. I shut them almost immediately as the blinding white light barricaded my iris.

I felt a pounding headache and slowly I opened my eyes.

The first thing I took notice of were my chained hands and legs. I panicked but managed to calm my frenzied heart, as all that happened came rushing to me in a bout of waves.

I tried reaching out to Lexi but all I could hear in my head was her frequent whimpers. I became more scared and soon my heart was a frenzied mess.

I tugged at the chains that held me down and they rattled making an awfully loud noise.

I looked around the room that looked more like a slaughter house. The walls were painted white but had blotches of crimson here and there. Hmm!, what an awful choice of colour. The stupid side of my brain countered making me face palm my self at my own stupidity.