Chapter 12: Lycan Base

Selene leaves Bucky's bed and the facility the second the sun sets, and heads towards the Coven mansion, her car skidding into the driveway before she opens the door and climbs out. David leans in the doorway and gives her a nod, she passes him, he turns and walks with her.

"I spoke to the other covens and they are sending Fury what they have on Lycan movements...." David looks to Selene. "You okay?"

"Yeah" She answers.

"This about the human.....Barnes?"

"No..." she answers quickly. "No, it's not...lets just....get done what needs to be done.....deal with this...pest problem" they walk through the coven halls and towards the lower levels where the Death Dealer headquarters sits. Kahn looks up from his counter and nods to them both. "Any word on who is supplying the Lycan's?" she asks.

"Not yet" Kahn answers. "I got people out looking" she nods and sighs leaning on the counter across from him.

"The sooner we can cut of their weapon supply...."

"I know" Kahn tells her. "I'm working on it" Selene sighs and brushes her hand through her hair.

"Alright" David squeezes her shoulder and she leans up. "I'm going to make some calls" Selene turns and leaves, Kahn and David share a look.

.....................................

Bucky is bored...it's the middle of the day and he is bored. So very bored.

"Why don't you have a nap?" Steve offers noting how tired Bucky looks. "Or help Nat and Barton go through the data David and the other Covens sent over?"

"I won't understand the data....." Steve smirks.

"Selene will be back tonight...." Bucky shoots him a look.

"I don't care" he mumbles. Steve smirks wider.

"Sure...." Bucky smiles a little and looks out the window to the sun and then to the clock, before he glares at it. Steve smirks as he stands and leaves the room. Natasha appears at the end of the hall and wraps her arms around his waist.

"Hey" she greets, Steve smiles and kisses her.

"Hey" he greets back. "Selene seems to be a good influence on Buck...he showered this morning, shaved, even said good morning to Wanda...and he said it first..." Natasha smiles up at him.

"I told you.....I told you she could help" Steve touches her cheek.

"I can see why you are so fond of her.....despite the.....crazy vampire stuff" Natasha smirks and kisses him.

..........................................

Selene marches into the facility and straight to where Steve, Natasha, Clint and Bucky are gathered.

"Listen up" she snaps and they look to her. "You want to know about what is really out there? How to fight it?" they nod. "Then gear up...or suit up....or whatever it is you guys do.....we got a lycan hotspot but we need to go now before they catch wind of us coming...." the four of them jump up and hurry out the room. Selene heads back towards the garage where Kahn and David lean against their van.

"Well?"

"They're.....gearing up" she looks to them and frowns. "Is that what they say?"

"I'd go more...Suit up...with their superhero suits" David states, Kahn nods. Bucky slips on his rifle as he approaches, David offering his hand, Bucky taking it. "Nice to see you again, Sergeant Barnes"

"And you, David" Bucky nods to Kahn. "Kahn"

"Barnes..." Selene leans back into the van and throws a rifle clip towards Bucky who catches it. He pops a bullet from it, silver. Kahn hands one over the Steve and Natasha as they join them, David drags a crate from the van and motions Barton to it. Clint raises an eyebrow setting his bow onto his back before opening the crate, he chuckles.