Crossover Within A Crossover (CWAC)

A series that crossovers in the most delicious and confounding ways: A mix match of fandoms and women that find their way into the Avengers lives in various ways. 12 planned so far, potential for more.

1. Winter's Immortal -  Selene (Underworld) x Bucky Barnes

Vampire Selene is called in to help a recovering Bucky, her own experiences making her perfect to help restore the man to his former glory.

2. Avengers: Jedi Master - Shea Skywalker x Tony Stark

Shea joins the Avengers as their new Pilot, and brings with her a state of the art jet. The Jedi alien catches the eye of none other then the teams Playboy.

3. Let's Be Insane Together - Harley Quinn-Stark x Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson crashes, rather literally, into Harley's life. They bond, play and kill for fun together until it is shattered by her former lover, The Joker. Wade must turn to Harley's father for her. Tony Stark.

4. His Poison - Poison Ivy x Loki Laufey/Odinson

When Loki crash lands on Midgard after being suspiciously and mysteriously released from a Asgard prison it's Harley, Wade and Ivy that find him. Ivy takes him into her home and hides him from those that want to do him harm. Thor arrives just in time to save his brother from an evil force but Loki must beg for his help in saving his Lady love.

5. (Currently Untitled) Amora/Enchantress (Mash up of DC and Marvel Enchantress) x Bruce Banner

Loki, now part of the Avengers with Ivy, is surprised when a woman from his past arrives at the mansion to work with Stark and Banner. But her motives are less then clear as she worms her way into the group.

6. (Currently Untitled) Lizzy and Brian Strange x Pietro and Wanda Maximoff

When a new set of hero twins appear to save the Avengers from their foe, the Avengers are reluctant to believe they were their by chance. By a surprise visit from Tony's friend Stephen Strange just provides more questions then answers about the Canadian due.

7. Princess of Power - She-ra x Thor

She-ra arrives on Earth seeking revenge for her home world. Loki's destruction was not localised to Jotunheim. She does not plan on failing her mission. Will the Avengers persuade her that Loki is a changed man? Or will she escort him back to her home to await a trial?

8. (Currently Untitled) Amaya (T'Challa Sister) x Clint Barton

Arriving on a diplomatic mission and to celebrate the birth of Tony's first child, Amaya is the plus one of her brother T'Challa. It's an Avenger event and that means danger is never far behind. When Baby Stark is kidnapped, Amaya shows that T'Challa isn't the only animal in the family. Clint Barton is instantly smitten with the woman and charms his way into her heart.

9. (Currently Untitled) Kris Romanoff-Wayne x Sam Wilson

Natasha and Steve finally get the wedding they've been waiting for. And arriving for it is Natasha's sister Kris. Sam Wilson flirts with the feisty redhead who gives as good as she gets. But Kris has a secret of her own, having taken up her dead husbands mantel Kris now stalks the night as Batwoman.

10. (Currently Untitled) Priscilla 'Percy' Jackson x Peter Parker

When Bruce's niece returns from Camp to start an internship with him, she catches the eye of their little spider. With Shea and Tony's wedding plans underway, Selene and Bucky expecting a child, it seems all the Avengers finally have their happily ever after. But when the mansion is invaded it will take all of them to defeat their newest and most deadly of foes. Peter saves Percy's life when the mansion is invaded, but she in turn saves his when Spider-Man is injured during the battle.

11. (Currently Untitled) Zelda Constantine x Vision

When one of the Avengers starts acting out of sorts their team mates seek out a way to help them. But what happens when the thing they love the most is taken over by a great evil?? They contact the worlds expert on expelling evil, only they get his daughter who steals his case and turns up at the Mansion.

Vision finds himself charmed by the young British demonologist who prefers sarcasm to feelings.

12. (Currently Untitled) Carolina Rogers (Formerly Barnes) x T'Challa

Natasha Romanoff-Rogers is not Steve's first wife, once upon teenage Steve married Bucky Barnes' twin sister Carolina. But both know that she is lost to them. Or is she? When the Guardians of the Galaxy arrive with a warning of world changing proportions Steve and Bucky are greeted by a face from their past, Carolina is now a member of the Guardians.

With the possibility to go into Peter Quill, Rocket, Drax, Strange. At least. I might go into X-men and Fantastic Four too.