Chapter 15

Gloria P.O.V

I slowly woke up and I look around, not being anything due to a blindfold over my eyes. I closed my eyes again, listening for a sound. I heard a footstep and a chuckle- I hurriedly stood up, roundhouse-kicking the person. I heard them grunt as they fell to the floor and I growled. I hurriedly take the blindfold off and use it to tie to person's wrists and ankles together.

When the person opened their eyes, mine widened in shock,

"Ben?"

Daveed P.O.V

I paced back and fourth in my living room while Aulieha was crying in Anthony's shoulder with Jazzy. I could tell Anthony and the rest of the guys were holding back tears as well. I growled and punched the wall hard, making a hole in it, "Those police-fuckers! Can't do their fucking job!"

I then heard my doorbell ring and I run to it, everyone else following me. As soon as I open it, a body falls to the floor, unconscious. The person who was carrying them groaned and stretched their back, "Damn Aulieha, why didn't you tell me Ben was this damn heavy?"

We all looked up and saw a grinning Gloria and we all tackled her in a hug, all of us crying while she was laughing and patting our heads.

~~Timeskip a couple years~~

~~~~~~

Oh, I can feel the comments. I see the rage. I'm leaving this on a cliff-hanger. 

*hides under the table* Please don't kill me. And I got my inspiration for this so this will continued but only for another chapter. Because I'll be making a sequel! I'm mostly doing this because my girlfriend called me a bitch for building all this up and not continuing it so yea! 

See you later my demonic angels!