Chapter 7

I sat there and sighed as I listen to Aulieha talk about Ben. It's been 4 hours since I got back home, she came back an hour ago, and the only thing she ever talked about since then was Ben. She starts talking about his hair and that's when I snapped.

"Okay, I am so done! I'm going to take a shower!", I stand and walk out, leaving her in my room, shocked.

I walk into bathroom and run a hand through my already frizzy curly hair. I start the shower and get in. I wash my hair and body, shaving my legs was a need. I got out 20 minutes later and I wrap a towel around myself. I wrap a cotton T-shirt around my hair so it can dry. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I put lotion on my legs and arms. I walk out the bathroom and walk past Daveed who heads into the bathroom.

"Anthony and Jazzy are coming over to watch you guys later, okay?"

"Okay daddy."

I walk back into my room and see Aulieha on her phone, probably texting Ben. I take off my towel and put on my underwear and black short shorts with a white crop top. I take off the shirt and start fingering combing my curls. I start putting olive oil in my hair and I put two braids in it. I wipe my wet hands on my shorts as I hear a small sob. I raise an eyebrow but ignore it, probably just a creak in the floor. Then I hear another one, but this time it's loud and continuous. I turn around and seeing Aulieha crying. I run over and sit next to her.

"Aulieha? What's wrong?"

"B-Ben just told me, I-Im a whore and h-he has a g-girlfriend."

With each word she shakes and cries harder. I sigh and hugs her tightly. She hugs back and cries into my chest.

"I-I just want s-someone to l-like me...

"That would be enough..."