Chapter 3

"Glori, wake up kiddo", I hear an older male voice say.

I squeeze my eyes shut and then open them. I yawn softly as I sit up. I rub my eyes and then I look at the source of the sound. I see Daveed and I smile- It wasn't just a dream after all. He smiles and waves me over to him. I stretch as I get out of bed. I walk over to him and he hugs me when I come closer. I smile and hug back softly.

"Now, seeing as you've never been to school before, I signed you up to go next week."

I look up at him and raise an eyebrow, "School? What's school?"

"You'll see kiddo, but for now, go take a shower and get dressed, I have rehearsals today and I can't leave you here alone.", I nod and he lets go of me and heads downstairs.

I head over to my closet and pull out my white dress and some black heeled boots. I head to the bathroom to shower, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I see a pink razor on the shower wall and I look confused. Uhh, oh! Right, I have to shave. 10 minutes later I have successfully shaved without cutting myself. I head back to my room and I lotion my arms and legs. I put on my dress and boots as I put my hair half up, half down. (Like this)

I put on some dark red lipstick and I head downstairs to see Daveed sitting on the couch, playing with a phone

"Whatcha doin?" (Phineas and Ferb reference)

"Setting up your new phone", He walks over and hands the phone.

He had downloaded all the social media and Spotify. I hug him and we start walking to the theatre. When we arrive there, we go to the boys dressing room and he lets me in. I see the rest of the boy cast and I wave at them. They wave back and I sit on a bean bag chair. I bring my knees to my chest as see all the casts phone numbers on my phone. I hum softly as I stare at Daveed and Anthony, having trouble putting their hair back. I stand up and take their ponytail holders from them. They sit quietly as I hum and pull their hair back in ponytails. I finish and go back to the bean bag chair.

"Thanks, kiddo."

"Thanks, Glori."

"No prob guys."

I yawn as I snuggle into the bean bag chair and fall asleep.

~Timeskip~

I'm awoken by a loud slam and I jump. I look to see a middle age, scraggly old man. I suddenly get scared- what is he doing here? He looks over at me with a lustful gaze and grins.

"Your a little on the young side but you have a bang-worthy body. You'll do~"

I start getting nervous and I back away as he gets closer to me.

"L-Leave me a-alone."

"Not till after I fuck you sweetheart", He grins wickedly.

He backs me into the wall while I stare at him, scared. I look down at my hands and notice my colour. Tan. I don't know what the rest of me is but I know one thing.

"I am an independent biracial young woman, and YOU ARE NOT GONNA TOUCH ME!!"

I knee him hard where the sun don't shine. As he falls to the ground in pain, I run out of the room as the cast walks backstage. I run over to Daveed and hide behind him. He looks at me, confused.

"What's wrong kiddo?"

"A-A man came i-into the room and t-tried to...", I trail off.

Daveed's eyes widen as he motions for the guys to check it out. They go to the dressing room as Daveed hug me close and whispers that I'm fine.

But after what just happened, I don't think I'll ever be fine again.