Esther (chapter 14)

Norway 972 A.D
People surrounded around a burning bonfire, as they let the music course through their veins, dancing with no worries only to be filled with joy.

Both Elijah and Nicklaus watched the festival while glancing over at their mother Who hold a warm smile. Soon the brothers attention was drawn to the Petrova sisters.

Tatia and Hazel.

Every women envied the two sisters for their beauty and brains. Every man wished to be on their arm.

The two girls were as close as anything. The other villagers often thought they'd die together.

However even though the sisters could have even gotten married to the king their hearts were held elsewhere.

Hazel soon locked eyes with the only man she could ever love Nicklaus. While Tatia left her to sneak off to see Elijah.

Hazel looked up to see Nicklaus still staring at her not daring to take a second to blink. Walking over to her admirer she said when she got close to him " Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to stare" hazel smirked before walking away to get some quite in the woods leaving Klaus chuckling at her remark before following her.

Once Hazel got deep into the forest she sat down under the tree that help two initials that will be embedded forever.

"You know you were always a exceptional dancer the best in fact" Klaus completed the girl that held him heart.

"I would say you too but you know how I feel about lying" Hazel spoke with humour.

Nicklaus took a seat under their tree next to her turning his head before saying " Aw love, you really do wound me"

"Hm that's what I was going for Nikki" hazel spoke one last time before they just started at each other closing the gap between them and lightly placed a gentle kiss on him lips.

Present

Making my way into klaus's room I see him washing blood off his hand.

" I see your interrogation went well" I puffed

"Turns out these witches are delicate creatures. No matter. As suspected my mother has Elijah captive." Klaus informed me

" Amazing lets go before Hayley gets anymore worried then she needs to be" I told him

"Esther is too powerful. She won't be found easily. I need to draw her out. Oh and as for your sister I've already told her what I've told you" klaus told me before started to close the door.

"Wait. Where are you going" I asked with annoyance.

"I'm going to change my shirt. Wait unless you want to watch" klaus smirked but stopped when he saw that I wasn't amused.

"And then I'm going to find my brother"

"I'm coming" I told him refusing to back down.

"I know you want to help and I love that about you, but you can't. My mother is a wretched. She will target you in order to thwart me. And I can't save Elijah when I'm busy saving you." Klaus said

"You say that like I've never met your mother if she was going to use me against you she would've by now and yet she hasn't even tried. I'm coming if you like it or not. Oh and for the contrary I don't need you saving me I can do it myself thank you very much" I snapped

"You know your sister won't be very happy with you coming and she's not" nik exclaimed

"I thought the big bad didn't care how other people felt" I replied