Trying to save Holly (Chapter 6)

Now

I jolted up from the sofa seeing worried looks from the girls and the savatore brother's.

"You okay" Elana asked worry written all over her face

"Of corse why wouldn't I be" I lied.

I glanced at my phone which was on the floor and it said 3:00 in the afternoon.

When I looked  back everyone looked confused

"What?" I questioned.

"You were shouting makeal Mikaelson." Bonnie informed me.

"I was?" I asked

"Yes you were" Stefan replied.

"by the look on all of your faces you know who he is." I said

A few hours later

A few hours later

"So let me get this straight the vampire who hunts other vampires has been coming into your dreams telling you are gonna die and it's going to be very soon" bonnie asked.

" Yep that pretty much sums it up." I replied.

"Well It look likes we've got our work cut out for ourselves" Damon spike up while looking into the fire.

"No you don't" I stated.

This made him turn to me looking confused.

"You see Makeal told me that the place that I will die is New Orleans

"You see Makeal told me that the place that I will die is New Orleans." I explained .

" Okay then your not going back to New Orleans" Damon said in a dah tone.

"Actually I am.Today to be exact and your stopping me."

Then marcel came vamp speeding stamping everyone's necks except for bonnie instead he injected her with something.

"I got your text" Marcel said.

"I only sent you it two hours ago how did you get here that quickly?"

( A.N I don't know how long it takes from New Orleans to where Holly is but I'm guessing it longer them 2 howers)

"I was nearby" He told me.

"Right....of course you were anyway we better be going before this lot wakes you"

Me and marcel got into his car which had white leather seats! What can I say I love leather.

When we arrived in New orleans we went straight to Marcel's loft. I sat on the sofa as he handed me a glass of bourbon.

"So that Damon guy seems liked he Really didn't want you coming back here"

"Yeah he didn't he thinks that keeping me away from New Orleans with keep me alive" I explained.

"And what do you think?" The vampire asked me.

"I think I need to stop running from my problems and start facing them" I answered with a shrug.

"Well I get it that Damon wants to keep you safe I would I would just do it a bit different."

Suddenly he pulls out a injection our of his coat pocket and starts bringing it closer.

"What's that?" I questioned

"It puts Wolf in a slumber for a few months." Marcel answered with a sorry expression on his face.

Before I could make a run for it he stabs it into my neck my eyes start to get heavy but before I close my eyes completely I hear him say.

"I'm sorry it's the only way I won't lose you like Davina"

And that's how I came to hate Marcel Gerard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here is chapter 6! I hope you enjoyed it

Comment your thoughts!