bayou (Chapter 10)

Ring

"Elijah" I greeted Elijah over the phone

"Holly I need you to come to the french quarter immediately" Elijah tells me.

"Is everything alright" I asked with concern 

"Just hurry" Elijah told me before hanging up.

(At the french quarter)

As I walk into the building a see a body on the floor with a neck  injury.

Then I turn my head to see foor prints I follow it and it leads me to a bathroom where Hayley is.

"You've had an eventful evening" I say I walk into the room where there's another dead body next to the door.

"I was having a crappy day so Klaus took me to the cauldron we ran into some witches.

"So would you like me to clean us your leftovers?" I questioned raising a eyebrow

I walk further into the bathroom stepping over the bloody dead body.

I pick up a towel to give her. She yanks it out of my hand and puts it around her.

"Now get dressed" I ordered her walking out of the room to go to the living room.

////

"Holly what a lovely surprise" Klaus smiled.

"Klaus" I greet shortly looking up giving him a glare.

"So as I do love seeing you I do have to ask what you are doing here"

" Well this morning I got a call from Elijah saying I need to come asap and I find out that hayley went on a killing spree held by you"

"That is true" Klaus said taking a seat next to me.

"Well i suggest you stop before you end up in a less living state." I threated

"easier said than done love"

I look up to see hayley in the door way smirking.

"Wipe the forsaken smirk off your face you are coming them me" I say grabbing her wrist harshly leading her to my car.

////

"I told you this place is deserted" Hayley spoke

"No the scent is fresh. They're hiding which means theare somewhere nearby,we will find the remnants of your pack." I told her

"Firstly they are just as much as my pack as yours and when we find them then what? They're are not just going to welcome me you yeah your a full wolf but they hate vampires and hybrids with a burning passion" Hayley sighed

" what they hate is their lack of power" I told her looking dead in her eyes.

"Awesome" She mumbled.

"Go on then" I encouraged her.

She took a deep a big smell tying to find their sent.

"This is stupid" Hayley said beginning to walk away.

"Don't walk away from your pack like you walked away from me"

Once those words left my mouth she stoped and turned to look at me with sorrow filled in her eyes.

"Hol-" She began however I cur her off.

"No. You need to stop running away from things and start going towards them. Just stop.Stop for a minete just stop thinking that everything in your life is going to end in disaster. Hayley look I know you have done terrible things I trust me I do but you need to do this no matter how scared you are of the out come. If not for yourself then for your daughter. She deserves her people."I told her sternly.

I move my eyes to a jacket she walks towards it taking ghetto smell in.

"Cencentrate"

With that being said we made our way to find the pack.

////

We see a group of people with a blound dude telling people what to do.

"So Jackson is MIA,and Oliver seems to think he's the alpha. They're not going to listen to me"

"Your Crescent mark on your shoulder did not disappear when you became a hybrid. Come on" I say while we walk up to the pack.once hey saw us they all stoped what they were doing.

"What do you want" oliver asked

"We didn't come hear to fight oliver" Hayley started

"That would be correct. Our pack has been divided by people that want us to be their slaves " I continued

" what we need right now is a leader" Hayley said

" someone who will the reunite as I make a strong again" I explained.

" someone who will fight for our pack if you let us I can be that person " Hayley says

"You think we can trust you? you're not one of us.Your not even a Wolf. Vampire parasite." Oliver told hayley.

"What because she's a hybrid she's as much wolf as you or me" I spoke to the crowd.

"I'd rather die than follow you" oliver said

" So oliver are we gonna say about me Oh wait you can't can you"

Oliver looked at me in defeat.

"Now there was a time where all of you despised witches more than you did vampires and now your running around like their little bitch." I spoke

"We are not there bitch holly" Oliver argued.

"Your not? So running around doing everything they tell you to no matter what it is sure totally not" my smirked sarcastically

"Now would you like to carry on with this or make a deal with me and Hayley.

////

I walked through the house saying bye to Hayley.

"I heard you and Hayley were at the bayou today" Klaus states walking to stand opposite me.

"Yeah well someone has to put Oliver in his place"

so do tell how did you convince the pack go and follow you and Hayley. Klaus asked full of Curiosity.

"We made a deal.He'll pledge his loyalty to Cassie put back tell us everything he learns."I tell him

"Well done" he compliments

I tuned my head slightly to the side confused the the big bag hybrid just gave you a Compliment

Before I could say anything he walked away.leaving me in the empty hallway questioning why someone as ruthless as klaus Michaelson was being so nice to me.little did you know that he was falling for you and Vice a versa.

////

Thanks for reading y'all ❤️

I just want to say a hug thank you to darthowl For making me my new cover.

The reason I don't update that much is because I don't get many votes so could you vote it would mean a lot to me.

Comment your thoughts 💜

Anyway this girl is out 😜