He picked his head up, looking over and throwing his arm in the air, waving it in a motion to call over the same waitress who served them the wine.

She was quick to stumble her way over to the table, pulling out her small notebook. "M-May I t-take your order, sir?" She gulped, clearing her throat.

Taehyung watched how she acted, seeing how fearful she looked. He took notes on how she acted, she stuttered and avoided eye contact, her hands were trembling, her cheeks bright red yet the rest of her drained of color. He squinted, Jeongguk didn't seem that scary.

He remembered how Min Yoongi of M.I. said Jeon Undergrounds was scary. "I may not be the largest and richest for Jeon Undergrounds overcomes that title," but Jeongguk and J.U. didn't seem to be that intimidating and scary.

Creepy? Probably.

Before he knew it, the lady was scurrying away once more, rushing back into the kitchen.

The CEO glanced around. Everyone was quiet and whispering, their eyes kept falling onto him and Jeongguk. His lips parted, taking it all in.

"Why are you so 'looky' about the attention we're receiving? Aren't you famous?" Jeongguk hummed, tapping his slender fingers off the wooden surface of the clean table.

The younger looked over, blinking. "'Looky'?" He hummed. "Um, I don't really go out to places. I'm used to being stared at but these people are looking at us in fear, not admiration." Taehyung mumbled.

"Fear? That just gives me motivation. I believe they're in wonder about you." Jeongguk smirked, leaning over and taking Taehyung's free hand.

"About me?"

"Yes, you're awfully close to me and you're not any of my men." The mafia leader began to say. "You're different. It's not every day you see a mafia leader having a nice dinner with someone who doesn't work for or in the mafia." Jeongguk shrugged.

"Ah, why is this bad? You're not scary." Taehyung pulled his hand away, sliding it under the table. He dare bring up his remarks of what he thought of J.U. and Jeon Jeongguk.

"That's funny," Jeongguk cackled. "You and them, you're different. You're not a bystander and apart of the community of this mafia, you're not a slave for the mafia or a sex-slave, not yet anyways. These people around you are enforced. Soon you'll be in their position, looking back at me with someone else across from me, someone who is worth more than you are, Princess." A smirked played his lips.

Taehyung stayed silent. He didn't want any of this, who would? He just looked back down, keeping his mouth shut, not having a classic and sassy saying to spit out at the aforementioned, sighing to himself.

"Sorry, I'm late but here now." Jimin's voice rung, making Taehyung pick his head back up. If anyone was to be his favorite in the mafia, it was probably Jimin. The said man was considerate by the looks of it, he thought that the reason he wasn't raped that night was because Jimin convinced Jeongguk enough to not do it.

"Hi, Jimin!" Taehyung smiled, something he hasn't done really during this whole situation. He felt as maybe Jimin could be an assist to him escaping, perhaps.

The greeting startled Jimin, surprising him. He bowed to the younger. "Hello to you, Mr. Kim." He said, taking a seat.

Jeongguk was muted, glaring bullets into Jimin's head, not appreciating the soft gestures made to Taehyung, the bowing and the greeting back. He reluctantly looked down at the menu, pushing it over to Jimin. "We just ordered but you can get something. This is why we don't run late, Mr. Park, next time and I'll be sure you starve." He remarked sourly.

Jimin listened, nodding. "Of course," he breathed. He pulled the menu in front of him, quickly making up his mind and calling a waiter over to give off his order. He was then poured the same wine as Jeongguk and Taehyung.

"So, Mr. Jeon," Jimin decided to start a conversation. "How did the meeting go?" He inquired, stacking the menus and placing them out of the way.

Jeongguk hummed. "It was fine, I sure did have a show. My Princess here and Min Yoongi seemed to have known each other outside of the mafia, both having a sassy mouth." He rolled his eyes.

Jimin forced a chuckle, not wanting to irritate Jeongguk any further. "Perhaps Mr. Kim learned a thing or two from Mr. Min, you know how they say he's a genius." He commented, grinning to his best friend.

The mafia leader agreed with a nod of his head. "That's a great possibility." He added.

All men were brought out their food, after moments and moments of waiting and long talks of this meeting. The cooks and chefs made the dishes as perfect as perfect could be, they tried their hardest, making sure it was to their liking.

Taehyung was still very mute, picking up his chopsticks and eating some of his food. He enjoyed Jimin's company now with the two of them, not liking when it was just him and the mafia leader alone.

"Princess, why so quiet?" Jeongguk inquired as he stuffed his face with delicious foods, humming. Jimin looked over at the aforementioned.

"Just enjoying my food." He replied, keeping his focus fixated on his plate. He used his left hand with ease, picking the food up into his caverns, his other hand sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Must be amazing if it's making you stay this quiet. Are you sure I didn't say anything to upset you, Princess?" Jeongguk teased, a smirk playing his features.

Taehyung set his chopsticks down, looking up at the older. "You didn't make me upset, 'Princess', I'm fine; peachy. Leave me alone already. Please. I would love to enjoy my food without the reminder I'm stuck with you." He said with hatred and anger, yanking on his hand, nearly forgetting his hand was cuffed.

"Taehyung, I think it's best you learn to keep your mouth zipped. Just, please watch yourself." Jimin said, placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jeongguk grit his teeth and decided it was his turn to stay quiet.

For now.