Melody 6 ~ Kuro Neko (Black cat)

Start from the beginning

Take the bait Reiji...

I could tell he was thinking, "I guess. Well we could use her if she is that much of an importance to them."

Use her... I didn't really like the sound of that.

 **

Kari

Those brothers are so mysterious and sneaky. Like a kuro neko (black cat). Cunning and unlucky to have around. On top of that, there are are six of them.

"Chotto, kiiteru (are you listening)?"

I stopped looking at the door from where they had left and turned my attention back to Nana-chan.

"Hm?"

"I said next time, you will have to come. And don't worry, I will definitely accompany you!"

It was finally end of school but I had to stay behind for a bit to clean up the homeroom.

I picked up a pile of books and placed it on the bottom shelf. Then the next one on the second shelf and so on.

Wiping a sweat off my forehead, I sighed. "How did I end up being incharge of this clean up duty?"

Not wasting any time whining, I got the last pile of books and tried to place it on the top shelf. But due to my height being a bit short, I couldn't reach it. I stretched and stretched, even standing on my tiptoes but I was no way near.

Suddenly I got out of balance due to the books being heavy. Closing my eyes expecting to meet the floor, right then, a pair of strong hands caught my waist, balancing me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a movement of longer hands grabbing the book off me and placed it properly on the top shelf with ease.

I looked towards who it was and my face went straight looking at a toned body. A strong male cologne was coming off from this person. That familiar minty fragrance.

Slowly diverting my eyes up, I realised it was Shuu as our eyes made contact!

He had ocean blue eyes so wide that I could get lost in as if in the middle of the sea.

 **

Shuu

The girl was staring at me and I stared back. Is she challenging me? But I soon felt like that is of course such a foolish thought.

She was still staring at me not looking away but blinking once in a while. Her eyes took me by surprise now that I can look at it from so up close. It was silver. Just like the far away moon but looking at hers makes me feel like it's right infront of me. So curious I was because it held no emotion. How could that be? She is a ningen (human).

Before getting myself carried away, I snapped out and realised the reason as to why I'm here in the first place. I let go of her and took a step back.

Not wasting anytime, I used one of the vampire power, mind compulsion (A/N: allows a vampire to control someones mind by looking at their eyes) on her.

"You hate us, the Sakamaki brothers, very much. So therefore you will stay away and never approach us again. You will also forget this ever happened. It's for your own good."

(Next day)

I opened by eyes only to be welcomed by the harsh sunlight rays that was shining straight in my eyes.

"Morning already huh?"

"Kyaaaa~ It's the Sakamaki kyodai (brothers)!!~~~" I heard a girl scream as we stepped out from our black limo ride. The rest started to hurriedly gather around as soon as they heard the news.