• One •

Chapters in italic, this way, are flashbacks, memories from the past that happened

Chapters in normal, are the present, things happening at the moment.

Any words or sentences in Bold are meant to be important keywords or happenings in the story.

Hope you enjoy :)

{}

"Y/n!" 

You turned around at the sudden exclaim, widening your eyes at the sight. "Chaeyeon! You're back!" You exclaimed back, running towards her as she sprinted off towards you. The two of you held onto the straps of your backpacks, running carefully so the skirt of your uniform wouldn't fly up.

Once the two of you were inches away, you threw your hands around one another, giggling like crazy as the people around you stared in confusion and some debating if you two were crazy. "I missed you so much! I'm so glad you're back!" You said, pulling away to look at her. Your hands went to her cheeks, gasping at how amazing her skin looked.

"Oh my, you're skin is amazing!" You exclaimed, hearing a giggle from her as she smiled widely, more than usual. "Oh, there is something you haven't told me!" You asked, moving your hands to your hips, staring at her with a glare.

"Well... I may not be single any more..."

You widened your eyes at the sudden response, squealing softly to your friend. "Who is it?!" You asked, taking her hands in yours as she blushed, looking away. "Come on~ Tell me~" You pouted, sighing when she shook her head and looked towards the entrance of the school where all the kids had gathered.

You hummed, "What are you two keeping it a secret now?" You asked. "We are planning on keeping it private for now. Maybe in a few months, we'll tell people about each other, maybe after graduation." She replied, making you nod. "I see. But that is next year." You whined.

She giggled as she turned around and wrapped her arm around yours, making you look at her with a lifted eyebrow. "It's in three months, stop whining." She replied, starting to pull you towards the entrance of the school as you whined again.

The rest of your classes had gone through and you were walking to your house, wanting to have dinner together and a sleepover. You couldn't help but see her smiling at her phone as she texted someone, probably being her boyfriend. "Your boyfriend?" You asked.

She turned to look at you with wide eyes, her lips parted in shock. "Huh?" She simply said, staring at you. "You are ignoring me by texting your boyfriend! You've been away for the past 2 months and when you come back you are all smiley to your phone!" You ranted angrily, starting to stomp your way towards your house that was a few steps away.

"N-No! Y/n!"

You unlocked the door, hearing quick footsteps before two hands grabbed your wrists. "I'm sorry!" She said quickly, staring at you. You snatched your hand away from hers, letting at a quiet 'aish' before going inside. "A sorry won't work. You can text him whenever you want! Why does it have to be on the way to my house when we could be talking about what you did or what I did!" You said back.

You dropped the bag on the floor before heading to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get a bottle of water. "I won't text him. I'll tell him that I will spend the day with you and that I cannot talk until tomorrow." She said, pouting softly as she waited for your response. You grinned and nodded, taking a swig of the bottle as you headed to your room to change.

"Good, make me ramen."