"You can go back and see days that are dead and gone. A hundred thousand sunsets ago." The blonde continues.
"No wonder he can't stay still." Elizabeth chuckles. "Not a bad life." The Doctor said.

"I'd say better with three." The Irish woman said. The three share a grin and Rose pulls on Elizabeth's arm. "Come on then!" She shouts and pulls her towards the door.

"Oi, oi, oi! Where do you think you're going?" The Doctor calls after them. The two turn around and Rose says, "1860."

"Go out there dressed like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there, first left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead. Under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Hurry up!" The Doctor orders.

The girls giggle and ran towards the wardrobe.

----

"Holy-" Elizabeth mumbles as her eyes take in the rack of clothing. She runs down a spiral case with Rose following behind. "Oh my god, Rose, this is your dream!" Elizabeth exclaims, examining different clothes from different eras.

"Look at this!" Rose said as she pulled out a ruby red flapper dress.

"Ooo, 1920s." Elizabeth said. Rose puts the flapper dress back onto the hanger and continues to look for 1800 era clothing. "Do you know what 1800 clothing looks like?" Rose asked.

"Yeah... something like this." Elizabeth mumbles as she pulled out a black and purple dress. Rose squealed and grabbed it from her. "Do you think it suits me?" She asked holding it up to her body.

"Yes!" Elizabeth exclaims and goes back searching for more dresses. Rose rushes to a changing room and starts putting the clothing garments on. "Have any luck, Liz?" Rose asked.

"No, everything is too. Meh." Elizabeth answered. Then Elizabeth hears a little hum and she turns around and spots a dress that appeared on a closet door. "Oh, what a beauty." Elizabeth whispers.

"Rose, are you almost done? Come look what I found." Elizabeth shouts. The TARDIS lets out a hum again and Elizabeth smiles and whispered, "Thank you."

"What did you find?" Rose asked as she walked back into the room with her black and purple dress on. The blonde gasps as she saw the dress that Elizabeth was holding.

The dress was red and black. Elizabeth's favorite colors. "It's beautiful. Hurry up, let's get you dressed and find some accessories. And our hair!" Rose said and pushes her toward the changing room.

-----

"Wall-ah!" The Irish woman opened the door and struck a pose. Rose giggles as she spins around. "You look beautiful, Liz. Wait till the Doctor sees you." She smirks.

"What you mean by that?" Elizabeth asked. "I see they way you look at him!" Rose giggles. "And how is that?" Elizabeth asked putting her hands on hips.

"Oh you know, like that." Rose snickers. "Oh, shut up you knobhead." Elizabeth said with an eye roll.

"I think, I'm gonna put my hair in a bun. Oh! Can you do it like the one time at prom?" Elizabeth asked. Rose sighs and gives into the puppy eyes.

"Fine."

After Rose braided and pinned up Elizabeth's hair, they added some accessories. Elizabeth pulled on her grandmother's necklace and some other shiny objects and Rose did her hair.

After Rose was done, the two scurried back to the Doctor. Who was currently underneath the console buzzing away. His eyes snapped up at Rose who was in front and he stood up.