Chap. 10

im kinda sorta back, well see 

School was normal like any other day, boring. Then there was lacrosse practice. Surprisingly coach was okay that I had missed out since I was "very ill" and just let me back on. I played horribly today, I had an excuse but coach wasn't that happy, yet he still gave me tomorrow to "prove" myself or whatever. By the end my body was on the edge of giving up, it ached everywhere and I felt majorly weak.

"Hey what was that out there today?" Scott aske dcoming up to my locker.

"Still sore" I mumbled leaning into my locked.

"Hey" Scott said in the soft tone resting his hand on my shoulder. I started to feel some relief leaving my body.

"You didn't have to do that" I said turning around.

"Don't mention it, we're pack" Scott smiled and skipped off to shower and dress. I was the last one in the locker room, kinda struggling, I just didn't wanna move. My dad is going to KILL me for being late, but maybe he will be happy to here that it was because I was in pain from him. I leaned down the locker and sat down letting out a sigh. This is all so much for me, mom's death then dad beating me. Theo. THEO!

Me

hey theo can you help home

theo;)

yeah, where are you?

Me

boy locker rooms

Theo;)

Alright see ya in 10

Me

Thanks a ton!

I got up and moved back to my locker and put on a fresh pair of clothes and showered with deodorant, not cologne like most guys, it smells horrid. I packed up my things and layed down on the bench.

"Liiiiiam?" Theo's voice called out.

"Over here" I responded.

"hey you" Theo smiled coming around the corner

"Hey thanks for coming, lacrosse practice pretty much beat me dead" I laughed.

"Okay come on" Theo said pushing me off the bench.

"Hey!" I shouted landing on the ground with a thump.

"Oops" Theo mocked as I stood up and brushed myself off.

"By the way we aren't using a car, I'm not in the mood for being knocked out or going near any car for the rest of today" I smiled waving my head jokingly.

"I would have said no if you wanted me to carry you home come oN Liam" Theo joked.

"Nah you probably would've still helped me" I said

"Really cause I can leave" Theo said running down the hall.

"Hey come back" I yelled running after him but slowly stopped myself feeling as the wind got knocked out of me.

"Woah there boy-o" Theo said walking back over.

"Wow Im good now" I said regaining balance.

"Now I see why you need me" Theo mocked.

"Not my fault" I said giving him a soft punch to the shoulder.

-

"Just drop me off here" I said once we were a got to the start of the street.

"I need to do some on my own" I explained quickly.

"Alright, I've gotta go see ya" Theo said putting me down.

"Bye" I waved.

"Bye" he waved back running  off.

I trudged my way down toward the end of my street where my house was, I was pretty late. I had to practically drag myself to the door and I had only walked down the street.

"You're late" My dad said tapping his foot as I opened the door.

"I'm- *gAsp* sorry" I said falling over out of breath my body still quite weak.

"Ha, you're so pathetic, is this from the last beatings, because those weren't even the worst you will see" He said grasping my chin causing me to whimper.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW, NO DINNER FOR YOU!" he screamed in my face, "NOW!!!"

I ran off to my room quickly and collapsed onto my bed.

Theo;)

make it safe dumbar 

Me

that's not my last name but yes

Theo;)

whatever you say dumBar

Me

I won't agrue cause I know I can't stop you😂

Theo;)

 haha you right tho

Me

I gotta start my homework ttyl

Theo;)

byE

I pulled my homework out of my bag, I really need to get caught up with school. I pulled everything out and laid it on my desk. It is going to be a long night.

bye loves