He tapped the partition and the car pulled off. I only sat quietly looking at him and the scars on his lips. I knew he would hurt me when we got to wherever we were going. He was entirely too quiet and calm. I just took in a sharp breath and sat back in my seat. I was in shock on how he knew my mother's name.  Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Stop crying", he said sternly, looking at me with a mean mug.

"Well maybe if you didn't fucking take me from my life then I wouldn't be crying so much", I said my voice was filled with attitude.

I knew I should be quiet but I didn't care, he hurt my feelings and my fuckin face.

*45 minutes later. *

The ride seemed like it took forever to get there. He stayed on the outskirts of the Bronx, there wasn't many houses out here. I looked around, I was scared of my surroundings. I wanted ask so many questions but he was already upset with me. We were pulling into a long driveway and at the end of the path there was a big ass steel gate. Guards were there as well, they looked extra scary. I looked over at Domenico with a frown and he still had a frown on his face.  The windows were let down and one of the guards walked to the window.

"Cancella tutti gli incontri per oggi ho affari da gestire", he said lowly nodding his head.

The guard looked at me then nodded, backing away from the truck.  The gate doors opened and the truck moved on. I gasped at the site of the house, it was really big. I sat back and swallowed.

The men got out and opened the doors for us. The guard looked at me and I shook my head no. I didn't want to go, I knew he would beat me.

"No", I said softly.

Domenico huffed a deep breath, it sounded like a growl. I moved away from the door and Domenico walked around my side since he had gotten out already. He looked pissed. And pissed was an understatement.

"Come on! Get the fuck out the car!", he demanded.

"No!" I said trying to move away.

He grabbed me by my foot and dragged me out the truck. I started screaming for him to let me go. But he wouldn't let up.

"No! Let me go!!", I said kicking my feet.

He dragged me until I landed on the ground. I hit my stomach on the gravel and I was in so much pain. My face and stomach hurt so much. I was crying again because I knew there was nothing that I could do. He grabbed my hair and drug me in the house. A maid was looking scared for her life as he was dragging me.

"Please let go! Please", I screamed and cried as he drug me.

He acted like he didn't care. An older lady came from what I'm guessing is the kitchen and began yelling at him. Her voice over powered my screams.

"Domenico! What. Are. You. Doing?!", she yelled sternly.

He let go and my whimpers were the only thing that could be heard as I felt around my head. I felt warm liquid and I started crying again. She looked at me and instantly started catering to me. She looked at him with a hard look.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", she said with a strong accent as well.

"Leave us. EVERYBODY OUT!", he screamed.

The woman jumped a little as everyone else ran for their lives seemed like. She stayed battling him in what looked like a stare contest. I held my head and watched.

"Leave.", he said.

She looked at me with soft eyes and touched my face. Before she could leave I grabbed her arm asking her not to leave me alone. I cried as she looked at me with sympathy.