「 1 」

F̧̻̝͓͚̅̾̎̇͊re̖͓̯̘͕̮̒̄̍͑̅͘͟͞s̰̤͑͒h͎̥̣̤͇̲͇̔̃̅́͑̽̎͜͡ ̖̹̜̠̥̱̽̈͐̐̅̕͢͝m̧̟̖̙̤̻͐͋̒͋͐̄̽̋͟ͅe̟͕̋͠ā̧̨̩̪̟̼͕̉̾̿̽͘͝t͕̻̩̾̈̐ ̠̙̬̜̹̘̱̲̿̊̾̎͂́̎̅͆͜

October 1, 2080

Already into the first quarter of freshman year, the leaves are falling off trees. Darkness falls earlier and the weather is chillier.

The bell had just rang and everyone were in their seats waiting for the teacher to come through the door. We could hear her footsteps from outside the classroom. She opens the door open and she walks towards the middle of the room. Behind her, was an unfamiliar student with his head down, his fringe covers his eyes.

"Good morning everyone."

"Good morning Miss Rose."

"Everyone, please let's welcome our new classmate, Taehyung Kim."

Everyone has their eyes on the new kid. All the other students were pin pointing at every aspect of his body. Eye piercing through him as if he was a freak show. I could hear assumptions and gossiping through my ear.

"Please Taehyung, go take a seat."

Still looking to the ground, he walks towards the back of the classroom. The only available seat was the one by me.

He put's his bag down onto the desk and just sits down. He still hasn't looked up yet. He's probably scared of being in a new school. Poor thing.

I tap the edge of his desk.

"Hey."

He looks to me with a shy face.

"...Hi."

I beam him a warm smile.

"I'm Alice! If you have questions about anything, you can ask me."

The words I have said must've hit something, as he was smiling widely.

"I'm Taehyung. Thanks. I will."