Truth or Dare?

Comincia dall'inizio

Every time he said a word though, he would shove his finger into my chest and it was really starting to get irritating, until finally I had enough.

Without thinking, I picked him up and slammed him on the floor and he was out cold, blood oozing out of his head. Even if I did think it over before I did it, I still would've come to the same conclusion, so I don't feel bad.

I heard Madison scream. There was a chorus of other children screaming, but Madison was the only one I seemed to hear. Madison was the only one that actually mattered. I heard feet pounding on the stairs, racing down to see what the trouble was, and she opened the door and was horrified.

When I saw everyone's shocked expressions, I started feeling bad. I wasn't expecting to care, Hamilton is my enemy. And I don't feel bad for him, I feel bad for everyone else, which is kind of odd. I don't even know half these children, let alone care about them.

Eliza's POV
I heard a loud crash and the children screaming. Fearing the worst, I raced downstairs only to find Alexander on the floor, and Jefferson looking guilty.

I had no time to ponder what might have caused this, but I checked on Alexander.

Jefferson seemed deep in thought, when Philip asked me "Is.. Papa dead?" I shook my head. "Your father will be fine. Go play with your friends." He nodded and the group of children went back to his room.

Poor Philip, he must have seen his father being struck. Poor Madison, I believe it was her father who did this. I didn't have time to ponder this, I cleaned up Alexander and decided to let him rest a bit.

Mimi's POV
When we saw Jefferson basically body-slam Hamilton, I instantly felt bad for both Madison and Philip. Poor Philip feared the worst.

He definitely was Eliza's son, always worrying over everyone.

But he was also definitely Hamilton's son, with his sometimes (not always) short temper, and how he always adored Alexander, how he was prone to arguments and-

Did I mention he was Alexander's son?

I shook my head with a tiny laugh clearing away the thought before looking over at Philip. He looked so worried. I instantly regretted laughing, what if he thought I was laughing at him?

Theo was hugging Philip. Her father was in the room where it happened™ and witnessed the whole thing, but he didn't take enough part in it for anything to happen to him. He was always one to wait for things to happen instead of stepping in.

I didn't really like that about him. But I was not about to say that out loud. While Theo was comforting Philip, I was comforting Madison, and Freya was doing a little bit of both, but mainly Madison.

She always liked Madison, and was very fond of her, even after the whole crush catastrophe. When Madison was hurt, she was always hurt with her.

I wondered if there was something between them. Something secret or maybe something not even they had discovered yet. I had always been good at picking out who had a crush on who, but for some reason, my own sister had always been difficult to find out. Maybe she just hid it really well, or maybe she didn't like anyone like that at all.

Madison was much easier, especially with Philip. Right when I saw the way she looked at him, I knew. Then again, I can't really say I'm that good at the whole thing, because I thought that Philip was falling for Madison, not Theo.

Philip and Madison were looking a lot better now, and everyone was getting sick of the whole topic, so we decided to drop it and play a game of truth or dare.